How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Here's another recent shot of me in my private Linden home, sitting on my new Jessie couch by Meshworx, wearing the cream Mexican folk shift by Tres Blah. The texturing work on this shift is AMAZING! The turquoise jewelry was a free group gift from Earthstones.

Vanity Fair at Home 2 Second Life 23 August 2017_002.png

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, Darrius Gothly said:

Avatars aside, I gotta admit that some of the locations and backgrounds you people choose are massively interesting. The creativity and attention to the finest of details ... just WOW! Thank you all for sharing.

Thanks! I am also constantly amazed at the gorgeous sims that people create - what a labor of love that is!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Warehouses... where dreams go to die.

There are few things as sad as a dusty piano, the wood baked dry from the summer heat of a warehouse, keys dull from the absence of loving fingers .. and a voice still clear but painfully out of key. Dangit Maddy .. now I'm all melancholy. I need a kitten .. QUICK!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Darrius Gothly said:

There are few things as sad as a dusty piano, the wood baked dry from the summer heat of a warehouse, keys dull from the absence of loving fingers .. and a voice still clear but painfully out of key. Dangit Maddy .. now I'm all melancholy. I need a kitten .. QUICK!

You'll have to ask Rhonda first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Vanity Fair said:

wearing the cream Mexican folk shift by Tres Blah

I love this.  It wants to be in my closet, I can tell :)
But for me it would most likely be worn with pants.  I have so many pretty things that were sold as dresses that I call blouses.

9 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

You'll have to ask Rhonda first.

Funny you should say that :D

Actually I just invited him over when he gets his new PC built.  We can hang out, talk about the old cartel, catch up on all the changes and watch you model new outfits for us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1