How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, ForrestChild said:

Her bits are covered so hopefully it's ok to post this.

Snapshot_097.thumb.jpg.bbe1e851f21300faf6fc6ecec1fe0833.jpg

Noticed there were some similarities between my avatar, and the painting of Lilith I have on my wall

If you ever feel the desire to steal a baby, I have a college aged one I'd be happy to leave on the porch.

I've posted this image before. That's the actual Snugs in black hair in the foreground. The painting on the wall behind us is how Dillon envisioned her before they first met. You may not see it, but the resemblance is uncanny. This is evidence, I think, that we can see through each other's facades if we stare hard enough.

59a5c089d0853_SnugsandMaddy.jpg.6c6e83bd6aa4d971897853e2b7e9d324.jpg

Even better yet is that the painting is a favorite of Dillon's and of mine from long before we'd ever met, and is actually of Pope Innocent X. That's the name Snugs would have taken for herself if I hadn't been in control of the keyboard at the time her SL account was created.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Nice picture, but you look lonely, I think I could fix that.

hmm, :/

9 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I don't think I can fix Matt, I think he needs a Dad to do that

umm, yup lol :P .  We can hang out and talk about boys though if you want, lol!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Good to hear!

Which reminds me of the old pickup line, "hey, Baby; what's your sign?"

Reveal hidden contents

W14308-2.jpg

I think I need one of those in the store.

Ever have one of those days where a werewolf just shows up out of nowhere?

I sure did today.. I was minding my own business on my own land just hanging out in my photosphere that sits about 4000 meters up above my land,just taking some shots with my new armor sets I just bought..

Aaaanyways, I decided since it's been a few days since I was down on my land,I'm gonna go and get out of this armor on the beach and take a nice dip in the ocean..

No sooner than I got down there,I seen these eyes in the shadows.. I was like,Oh jeeezzus,not another squatter werewolf..

36805273611_581984dc05_o.png

I was like,You need to get going Fido ,this isn't your home and there just isn't enough room here for the two of us..

36110569164_caf1eaaf13_o.png

Well,He didn't budge one bit when I told him  to move on..Instead he started to drool and lick his teeth,like I was for dinner or something..

I was like,Hold on there Big bad Wolfy,If You take another step towards Me, it will be your last step for a good while..

36805260351_4a411ef612_o.png

That didn't seem to dent his spirit one bit and just kept sizing me up for dinner..So I deiced I better rush him before he rushes me and throw him on tilt in his thinking a little..

So I took at him hoping he would spook..

36110583974_6a83d048a1_o.png

36136634763_f745f3bbb3_o.png

36944904615_3fe64e99dc_o.png

It seemed the closer I got to him,The more he drooled and licked those teeth..

36944876975_10ea98aa95_o.png

So when I got close enough,rather than try to stab him,I kicked him right in those chops of his with my boot..

I don't think he cared for the taste of that,because he took off running like he had salt shot in his bum..

36944881345_001c5cde50_o.png

If you don't handle werewolves just right,you'll have a whole family squatting on your land before the next full moon..Take it from me..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 13
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ever have one of those days where a werewolf just shows up out of nowhere?

I sure did today.. I was minding my own business on my own land just hanging out in my photosphere that sits about 4000 meters up above my land,just taking some shots with my new armor sets I just bought..

Aaaanyways, I decided since it's been a few days since I was down on my land,I'm gonna go and get out of this armor on the beach and take a nice dip in the ocean..

No sooner than I got down there,I seen these eyes in the shadows.. I was like,Oh jeeezzus,not another squatter werewolf..

36805273611_581984dc05_o.png

I was like,You need to get going Fido ,this isn't your home and there just isn't enough room here for the two of us..

36110569164_caf1eaaf13_o.png

Well,He didn't budge one bit when I told him  to move on..Instead he started to drool and lick his teeth,like I was for dinner or something..

I was like,Hold on there Big bad Wolfy,If You take another step towards Me, it will be your last step for a good while..

36805260351_4a411ef612_o.png

That didn't seem to dent his spirit one bit and just kept sizing me up for dinner..So I deiced I better rush him before he rushes me and throw him on tilt in his thinking a little..

So I took at him hoping he would spook..

36110583974_6a83d048a1_o.png

36136634763_f745f3bbb3_o.png

36944904615_3fe64e99dc_o.png

It seemed the closer I got to him,The more he drooled and licked those teeth..

36944876975_10ea98aa95_o.png

So when I got close enough,rather than try to stab him,I kicked him right in those chops of his with my boot..

I don't think he cared for the taste of that,because he took off running like he had salt shot in his bum..

36944881345_001c5cde50_o.png

If you don't handle werewolves just right,you'll have a whole family squatting on your land before the next full moon..Take it from me..

gurrrl

• Haha 1