How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

19 hours ago, AnnistynSL said:

Now I just keep looking for nice places to take pictures and can't find them. And if I find one, then an hour looking for the best light... 

Back to freebie hunting, way easier.

This is from one of my favorite places to take pictures, Fairy Forest. There's a nice beach with sharks and a volcano, and also some deep forests and ruins. Not that freebie hunting isn't fun....

saga-057.jpg

• Like 10
4 hours ago, Nostoll said:

34351800590_5b59934b8d_z.jpg

34737137275_9254e172d5_z.jpg

Brilliant. We've all heard that guys should to go the public park with a puppy to attract gals. SL affords the logical progression of that idea.

ETA: It works on me. Mind if I give you a li'l scritch under the chin? (And oooooh, do I want to know where your magic spot is, the one that makes your hind leg start wiggling.)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7

There is a lot of potential in SL for guys being pets. I have a pet cat, who is actually some guy with a cat avi. He often in at my feet. Now if he had a human male avi, and he asked to be able to lay down at my feet and look up my skirt I would tell him to get lost, but as a cat he gets away with it.

• Like 4