Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

19 hours ago, AnnistynSL said:

Now I just keep looking for nice places to take pictures and can't find them. And if I find one, then an hour looking for the best light... 

Back to freebie hunting, way easier.

This is from one of my favorite places to take pictures, Fairy Forest. There's a nice beach with sharks and a volcano, and also some deep forests and ruins. Not that freebie hunting isn't fun....

saga-057.jpg

• Like 10

It is always a good time for some cupcakes

Daisy_002.png

Location: the 512 parcel I replaced my linden home with that has Nautilus water access and cost 600L$

home1_003.png

Edited by DaisyCalderwood
to add another photo
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, Nostoll said:

34351800590_5b59934b8d_z.jpg

34737137275_9254e172d5_z.jpg

Brilliant. We've all heard that guys should to go the public park with a puppy to attract gals. SL affords the logical progression of that idea.

ETA: It works on me. Mind if I give you a li'l scritch under the chin? (And oooooh, do I want to know where your magic spot is, the one that makes your hind leg start wiggling.)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

hey I have those unicorns!  I love them!  I should rez them again ;)

They're lovely! I spotted them on a fairytale sim and thought they'd make nice props for a photo. :):) 

• Like 2

There is a lot of potential in SL for guys being pets. I have a pet cat, who is actually some guy with a cat avi. He often in at my feet. Now if he had a human male avi, and he asked to be able to lay down at my feet and look up my skirt I would tell him to get lost, but as a cat he gets away with it.

• Like 4

On the ranch today with Felicity and her mom and dad, Akil & Kalila (who are right now trying to get pregnant again) :x

Ranch_002.png

• Like 10

ok here is mine finally  ;)  Spending some time at the Shanti Womens center in case anyone stops by.  But going afk for a few now to get a couple of thinhgs done quick.  ;)

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 13