How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 minutes ago, onedarkflame said:

I love your belly tattoo. Everything Wonderland-ish is right up my alley.

:) yes wonderland inspires part of my display name, the blonde hair, and the tattoo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I wasn't expecting the male alt to be NSFW as well, but hell, I'm not complaining! :D

I had a heck of a time finding a good 'male anatomy' item... The one I have there was pricey, all mesh, and about 75,000 complexity all by itself... It looks... very useful B|:ph34r:...

But 75,000 complexity is just absurd. So that male alt might get some more... attention... once I decide my budget is fine with looking at him again.

19 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I had a heck of a time finding a good 'male anatomy' item... The one I have there was pricey, all mesh, and about 75,000 complexity all by itself... It looks... very useful B|:ph34r:...

But 75,000 complexity is just absurd. So that male alt might get some more... attention... once I decide my budget is fine with looking at him again.

I've never actually checked what the complexity of mine is. I'm usually focused on other things when I've got that uh... deployed ;) 

And yes, some of them are very ~useful. Mine has some amazing built-in animations...

ETA: I got naked and for-scienced it. Mine is about 32,000 complexity.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Oooo, if they allow linking a risky picture... maybe I should....

By the way, you look fabulous!

Edited by Marianne Little

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

I've never actually checked what the complexity of mine is. I'm usually focused on other things when I've got that uh... deployed ;) 

And yes, some of them are very ~useful. Mine has some amazing built-in animations...

ETA: I got naked and for-scienced it. Mine is about 32,000 complexity.

You simply can't value good animations enough. Complexity be damned.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

He's on the new Belleza male, with the Catwa Daniel head. Unlike the female Catwa heads, it looks like this male one kept my SL head shape for the most part, rather than being something extremely morphed. The hair is from no.Match. His male anatomy is Aeros Xerxes

I am looking for any replacement of that last item that has lower complexity but still looks good. Even if I almost never log into this guy... I'm kind of a perfectionist in getting my avatar setup "right" by my definitions. o.O

When you link an image from flickr the forum software tries to post the image itself, but there was an option to change it to a link. Given my look these days - it's that or I don't share at all.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

53 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

You simply can't value good animations enough. Complexity be damned.

Absolutely, especially if the animations are created to work specifically with it.

33 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

He's on the new Belleza male, with the Catwa Daniel head. Unlike the female Catwa heads, it looks like this male one kept my SL head shape for the most part, rather than being something extremely morphed. The hair is from no.Match. His male anatomy is Aeros Xerxes

I am looking for any replacement of that last item that has lower complexity but still looks good. Even if I almost never log into this guy... I'm kind of a perfectionist in getting my avatar setup "right" by my definitions. o.O

I'm surprised that an Aeros d*ck has that high a complexity. Mine is also an Aeros model (Nemo... and yes, I find it every day, before someone cracks that funny :P), and - as I mentioned - it's only about 32k complexity. Maybe try demoing some of their other options? I know that Xerxes is advertised as the black-skinned model, but all the HUDs include the same 24 texture sets (and are further tintable, as well). If an uncut d*ck is important, then the Magnus and Axiom models include that.

Another thought: if you're wearing the add-on Xerxes Bento balls with it, try removing them (... I can't believe I just said that; I'm crossing my legs over here!) just in case they're causing the high-complexity. The d*ck itself should contain non-Bento versions, if you don't want your alt to suddenly start singing falsetto.

Now to hit 'post' and see how much the forum censors me...

ETA: Nothing a few judicious asterisks won't fix xD 

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 3