How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, our Purgatory is civilized.
https://www.purgatoryresort.com/

I have to wonder how the hell (*groan!*) they came up with that name. Tongues had to have been firmly wedged in cheeks around the boardroom for that brainstorming session!

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The hair itself was no modify. >:( L'Etre has some good male hairbases, and their hair is no modify either. Not much support for unusual colors. Take what the store offer and smile.

Alas, that's definitely true if you prefer certain more unusual shades. I spotted a really nice hairstyle yesterday and snagged the demo. The hair textures were... underwhelming, to say the least: flat and faded. I loved the style and really wanted to wear it, but the only pack that I could bring myself to buy was the white one. The rest were just incredibly washed-out. There was no shine at all (I prefer a bit of shine on hair) and it all looked a bit plasticine-y, for want of a better description.

46 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I had to crop out the top of the picture to make it forum friendly.

Um, there's still a part of that picture that ain't forum-friendly. Just sayin' ;) 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Um, there's still a part of that picture that ain't forum-friendly. Just sayin' ;) 

IDK, it would seem either your standard of forum friendliness is higher then mine, or you are thinking you see something that I know isn't there because I created the images.

2 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

IDK, it would seem either your standard of forum friendliness is higher then mine, or you are thinking you see something that I know isn't there because I created the images.

In the right-hand picture of the three (the one above your head) the photo angle means that your bikini bottom isn't covering what it's supposed to be covering. AKA: Brazil is on display ;) 

Logged on just in time to say goodbye to Clint, but at least we were both on SL at the same time for the first time in days, even if it was just for a minute.

CandT.jpg

Edited by Talligurl
spelling
  • Like 11

40 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Following Tatiana's lead (in the other vanity thread), I checked out Aleutia and picked up this dress and then headed to Whimberly (which is a gorgeous sim!) and snapped a few photos...

saga-065.jpg

Cute dress!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I am loving this Fleurista jumpsuit I picked up from Just Because. It comes in other colors too, plus a sheer top version.

Snapshot_079.png

Snapshot_080.png

That's a great jumpsuit and a great store. Love their prices compared to others also!

• Like 3

On 5/30/2017 at 6:24 PM, Pussycat Catnap said:

Untitled

Not to single out just one avatar in a bevy of beauty over the last few pages, but ... what a beautiful avatar ! I have the same eyes in amber, but the pinky/purr-ple goes so well with your skin.

As to the original question, Today I have been working on trying to get a Signature Gianni body with Catwa Daniel head look just right [The Daniel's squinty eyes are so hard to work with, grrrr] I've shelved the Belleza Jake I was wearing earlier in the week. It's not ready to be a main driver, and the fingers leave a lot to be desired.

For a joke I bought and did a quick setup of the Aesthetic body yesterday, huge, muscled, hairy and so not a kitten. But It's important to have him in outfits so I can shock a pet for a few minutes. :evil laugh: :cough:

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 4