How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Funny that when I tried making my avatar as tall as I am irl, I was still WAY TALLER than most adult girls I see around SL. I'm not really tall irl so it feels like I might be a giant and I don't really know.

I'm like 5'6" and I still set my avie to 5'10" and still ~short~ Once you set your height in the Body tab, you need to check it again after adjusting leg length because that will change that height number. Could it be that you set your height in Body tab, then made your legs and neck longer? I'm just thinking aloud (in writing LOL), that's all. :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I'm like 5'6" and I still set my avie to 5'10" and still ~short~ Once you set your height in the Body tab, you need to check it again after adjusting leg length because that will change that height number. Could it be that you set your height in Body tab, then made your legs and neck longer? I'm just thinking aloud (in writing LOL), that's all. :)

I usually have a height detector with me because firestorm sizing is different from the default LL size, so I'm often saving my shape and using the detector to be sure I fit the LL size and not the firestorm one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I usually have a height detector with me because firestorm sizing is different from the default LL size, so I'm often saving my shape and using the detector to be sure I fit the LL size and not the firestorm one.

I use Catznip and compared it to the LL viewer and it's within .05 difference for me. Those height detectors use scripts to measure pelvis height from the ground, if recall, so I'm not sure if they take some sliders into account, but that's a good idea.

• Like 1