How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, HorseMommy said:

52054129192_e4bbf692b8_k.jpgI look weird 

I think you look great!!! I haven't given your other pics any likes, because I don't like the exaggerated breasts. This pic looks really nice to me!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fancy shmancy new sword for my boy Gunther, in which I meticulously edited the straps to line up with belt rivets like an absolute psycho.

heuhuerhr_001_005.thumb.png.d84f476c90decd96ae18555aef05d808.png

Alongside a more casual outfit, which required considerably less editing.

heuhuerhr_001_007.thumb.png.1abbef90cde9a01a12373960b74344dd.png

Edited by cariboustag
Typoooooooos
  • Like 23

This is the first thing Caitlin saw this morning when she logged in. I wish all Mothers a happy Mother's Day. Without our Mothers, and their love, we wouldn't exist.

Mother's Day Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

With an ex-partner, Mysteria, who suddenly reappeared after months of being gone. It made me think of comparisons. Who would I rather be with? A woman who married me in SL in a ceremony, and spent a lot of her time preparing, and then going through delivery RP with me. Or a woman who suddenly disappears with little explanation, and said she "forgot" to log back in. It didn't take me long to pick. I don't think it took a millisecond.

Sandor and Mysteria2 Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
changed month to months, as is correct
  • Like 7

I spent the last 2 months or so focusing on my avatar appearance.  New skin, clothes, makeup packs and jewelry I never really bothered with before.  I even found some trendy and sexier clothes.  Nothing too crazy, but different than my usual look.  I changed over from appliers to BOM and just generally updated everything.  I had fun. 

I will keep some of the new looks and outfits I created and maybe pull them out occasionally to wear, but I never got past the feeling of wearing a costume. So, back to comfy, wallflower Cinn.  I did decide to keep one of my new skins for daily use and of course I am still addicted to hair shopping.  I will probably put some of the new jewelry into rotation, as well.

image.thumb.jpeg.5c57f498c7a0cfcebae942e6075027ef.jpeg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1