How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Well, today Mina felt like just hanging out in a nice, comfy sofa ..

Snapshot-153.png

The sofa, meanwhile, is hanging from a helicopter. 

Snapshot-155.png

Whoever says you have to get up from the sofa to explore the world aren't very creative.

Snapshot-163.png

Snapshot-170.png

Snapshot-157.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

when you realize you have been being a total clown and using the wrong BOM tattoo layer over your base skin as well as the wrong shape suddenly you look better Left is how i was walking around the right is how i am supposed to look  much better I think 

9a5d3b5b27bc5586cb1fc5c3c6f31820.jpg

Yes Defiantly better 

6b658e57277e0f40ee11b7e81a422c14.jpg

(Perhaps because I am still old school classic avatar and haven't got into BoM for fear of triggering off my OCD) I cannot see an improvement. Your avatar looks amazing either way - and that butterfly dress and your hair are just exquisite.

• Like 5

On 12/16/2021 at 1:22 AM, Orwar said:

Petition to have the thread name changed to "let's spam-quote pictures of, and critique/gush over, what others' avatars look like today" ..

I'm totally in favour of a name change to that. Some photos really merit more than just a mere click to respond - probably all of them do in fact because all of us see something different when we look at each photo anyway. Easy enough though to just block the ones (like me I expect) who do have a tendency to like to appraise a bit more thoroughly. I don't speed read either. 

And here is my own crappy photo for the day. I was logged in with the intention of getting up-to-date with a mesh avatar and head, but I was distracted by more enjoyable shiny (im)material things to buy instead. 

CBA.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
there's a moose loose about this hoose
  • Like 16
  • Haha 2