How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 minutes ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

Wow Scylla your photos are a work of art! 💕

You're a sweetheart, and I'm really flattered, and I've added you to a codicil in my will. Thank you. 🙂

But really, they're just fun projects! Just like everyone else's pics here. I just have a different way of going about it!

• Like 4

Head: Lelutka Ceylon - wearing the head's animated elf ears
Skin: Nuve Lian
Hair: Magika Faith
Eyeshadow: Two eyeshadows was used:  Nuve Valentina gift and .:: StunnerOriginals ::. HD EyeShadow gift

On eyelids and cheeks I used the Christmas special animated glitter from the free Lelutka Kaya head. The glitter fits perfectly on the Ceylon head too.
(I tried the Kaya head's glitter also on Lelutka Ryn head but it does not fit well on it.)

2021-12-14_Dorola-Closeup.thumb.jpg.484c562e3e887dd7c7678ba1f6fa5823.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 23

6 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Head: Lelutka Ceylon - wearing the head's animated elf ears
Skin: Nuve Lian
Hair: Magika Faith
Eyshadow: Two eyshadows was used:  Nuve Valentina gift and .:: StunnerOriginals ::. HD EyeShadow gift

On eyelids and cheeks I used the Christmas special animated glitter from the free Lelutka Kaya head. The glitter fits perfectly on the Ceylon head too.
(I tried the Kaya head's glitter also on Lelutka Ryn head but it does not fit well on it.)

2021-12-14_Dorola-Closeup.thumb.jpg.484c562e3e887dd7c7678ba1f6fa5823.jpg

Always your true essence shines through. I think I would always know that it's you. Maybe it's your eyes - the Heidi Range eyes - so honest.  I like this look a lot, the ears are very cute, but that eye make up is pure magic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Went out to get some Belgium Chocolate Thickshake. A street photographer complimented my outfit asking if I would permit him for a picture, and I said yes."

Miss Chelsea: Kimi Cardi, Top, Leggings - [Anthem]

profile_urban_001.jpg

• Like 22

The fourth in my "intimacies" pics.

No idea what's going on here -- usually I get the story first, then come up with the pic, but in this case the image arrived unattended, like a still from a movie I've watched but don't fully remember.

So, I don't know -- make up your own narrative to fit this?

Wardrobe-Blank.thumb.png.13a254b2b24628c0543167df05999d6a.png

• Like 27