How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, yamata2018 said:

Asian avatar?

...Japanese femal in RL, but my avatar is everything I feel like in that moment XD that's the awesome thing about SL you can change within seconds so I don't really label my av ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, Atosuria Daviau said:

if it was a surgoood helicopter i am impressed and will say treat well earned. 

Shergood, aye. An Enstrom 280C.

Snapshot_128.png

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

I been fiddlin with shapes n have these 3 to pick from for daily wear, he'p!

Oh I see it now, very subtle difference, I think the middle one, the top the nose looks a bit large and the bottom the face is to pointy. Of course that is just my personal taste, none are objectionable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, LilNosferatu said:

I'm still trying to figure out how y'all take such amazing screenshots. 😭❤️ Here's my first attempt at something photographic, lol.

7.png

This is a super cute look!  Don't worry about keeping up with the pros.  Post your look anyway!  We'd all love to see it.

My computer is not quite up to ideal specs, so depth of field and special lighting is beyond what I can do.  I don't do any editing in special software after either.  If I am happy with the photo, I'll post it.  If you do have a computer that will keep up with all the fancy photo tools and want to use them, just ask for advice here.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LilNosferatu said:

I'm still trying to figure out how y'all take such amazing screenshots. 😭❤️ Here's my first attempt at something photographic, lol.

7.png

First off, for a first attempt, that's pretty good!

Everything Cinnamon said is right on: you don't need flashy photographic effects to post here. This thread is about showing off your avi, not "The Photographic Arts in SL": even a simple unedited snapshot straight from the viewer shows us who you are, and showcases your creativity and personality and other stuff. So, if you want to learn how to produce finely polished photographs, great! But its really you we want to see, not your PhotoShop skills!

Should you decide that you do want to do more "sophisticated" photos, I'd ask myself what kind of pics you want to do. A lot of people, probably most (myself included), strive for "realistic" (or more accurately, "hyperrealistic") images. I wonder, though, given your avi, whether that's what you want?

There's a really awesome oldish thread that focused upon photographs of SL anime avatars and subjects -- if you haven't already, take a look through it, and see if there is a style that you particularly like! If you see an artists whose work you really admire, maybe contact them and ask for advice?

Whatever direction you choose to go, it's lovely to see you posting here! I look forward to seeing more!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 5