How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 12/21/2021 at 5:50 AM, Aiyumei said:

Cath_21.12.2021.jpg

I couldn't find the Jessie hair, but I found something similar in the store. The Vicky hair demo. It looks way better on your AV than mine. At Least I think so.

SXXToy2_277.png

• Like 8

20 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Thank you!

Snapshot_15018.thumb.jpg.aecbf02109d640fd667c178f25de6e4b.jpg

The dress and sweater is from Lux Aeterna, called "The Charlotte" - combined with the "Cozy Scarf" from spectacledchic - (Hair from Doux, glasses from Deep Static and boots from Thalia Heckroth)

Thank you so much, went to the store, but sadly they do not rig for the Maitreya Petite, so I'll have to look around and try find one similar to this. Oh! If anyone knows where I can find something similar please let me know! Thanks!

Edited by Annie Nova
Edited to add
  • Like 4

On 12/21/2021 at 5:50 AM, Aiyumei said:

Cath_21.12.2021.jpg

On you, that hair looks spectacular!!! On me, just sort of OK. These are just quick unrefined snaps so my look is viewable with each hair. The third I just added with the demo. I personally prefer my old one. The second pic. What does everyone else think?

SXXToy2_282 cropped.png

SXXToy2_108 Cropped old hair.png

SXXToy2_288.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

On you, that hair looks spectacular!!! On me, just sort of OK. These are just quick unrefined snaps so my look is viewable with each hair. The third I just added with the demo. I personally prefer my old one. The second pic. What does everyone else think?

Definitely the second style.

And nice pic!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I prefer the first one.

(Nice pic! The glasses are totally you.)

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is something really cute and fun about this.  

Thank you both! I had fun setting it up.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I couldn't find the Jessie hair, but I found something similar in the store. The Vicky hair demo. It looks way better on your AV than mine. At Least I think so.

SXXToy2_277.png

This particular hairstyle doesn't look good on me either :D

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

SXXToy2_282 cropped.png

SXXToy2_288.png

I guess it's a matter of face shape and make up. Anything can be made look with the right accessories, angle and lighting. Personally I don't enjoy to wave back my hair and tend to keep part of it over my chest to give it a more "free" look. On the third photo the style looks very nicely on you.

Another one with the same hairstyle but with the bangs on :P

Cath_23.12.2021.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Definitely the second style.

And nice pic!

Thanks. The pic needs some work, but I don't know if I should change my hair... or nor not... to anything else. I'm experimenting, but it seems to work for this look!

• Like 2