How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The fourth in my "intimacies" pics.

No idea what's going on here -- usually I get the story first, then come up with the pic, but in this case the image arrived unattended, like a still from a movie I've watched but don't fully remember.

So, I don't know -- make up your own narrative to fit this?

Wardrobe-Blank.thumb.png.13a254b2b24628c0543167df05999d6a.png

"Out of the corner of my eye, lingering in the shadows from behind the wall, I looked at him talking to my Dad. His posture, the way he sits, screams that he's a man of honor and principles. And my mind was racing with numerous ways to explore his beauty.."

I tried..and this is what it came to my mind xD

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No idea what's going on here -- usually I get the story first, then come up with the pic, but in this case the image arrived unattended, like a still from a movie I've watched but don't fully remember.

Trust Maddie to be so light-hearted.

What imaginations we do have though.

For me this could be a woman in despair, lying on the floor looking towards a room where she's just had a massive row with someone she loves very much, who has shown an uglier side to himself that she could not have ever expected. 

I loved English at school, being shown a picture and all of us having to come up with a story that might be behind it. 30 very different stories ensued. 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

"Went out to get some Belgium Chocolate Thickshake. A street photographer complimented my outfit asking if I would permit him for a picture, and I said yes."

Miss Chelsea: Kimi Cardi, Top, Leggings - [Anthem]

profile_urban_001.jpg

I would love me a pair of those knitted leggings in real life. They look cosy and stylish, but oh so very sassy with that long coat over the top. 

• Like 4

I'm constantly fighting tiredness - and council employees - lately, but have somehow managed to be able to log in for a few minutes before I head off back to my brother's house for the evening. 

I've given up trying to find something to wear with this sweater. Fortunately we've hit a mild spell and there is no snow here. 

ugly christmas sweater.jpg

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I would love me a pair of those knitted leggings in real life. They look cosy and stylish, but oh so very sassy with that long coat over the top. 

i just got me a cozy pair of leggings, and a cardi as a gift from my cousin when he went to Bangkok. I'm  loving it =D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Modulated said:

Not your average beauty. Thanks for the head Lelutka.

modulated.thumb.png.d9aa4aa78eb029931778bcf128bb5340.png

I went to high school with a guy that looked like that.  Poor guy went through a car windshield and bounced down the highway face first. (at least that is the story he told it could have been it may have been Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia because he lacked any scars to indicate his story but i was not going to disrespect his account at perhaps cause a deeper issue))  Sad thing is few people would not give him the time of day in spite of the fact that he was a fun person to be around and could tell some great jokes. and was a good friend. 

Edited by Vanessa Amethyst
  • Like 10

20 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You're a sweetheart, and I'm really flattered, and I've added you to a codicil in my will. Thank you. 🙂

But really, they're just fun projects! Just like everyone else's pics here. I just have a different way of going about it!

Thank you Scylla, I’m honoured 💕 I’ve always admired your eloquence, critical thinking and ability to clearly explain your views on many different matters, in particular those involving women. Now I am also in awe of your photographic skills; how you’re able to capture different moods and atmospheres with what is basically a screenshot! 💙

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

I went to high school with a guy that looked like that.  Poor guy went through a car windshield and bounced down the highway face first. (at least that is the story he told it could have been it may have been Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia because he lacked any scars to indicate his story but i was not going to disrespect his account at perhaps cause a deeper issue))  Sad thing is few people would give him the time of day in spite of the fact that he was a fun person to be around and could tell some great jokes. and was a good friend. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

She has just sent someone away, and now is starting to wish she hadn't.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

He was different than the men in her past; genuinely caring, considerate, respectful. Her eyes welled up when fear asked her how long before he became like the rest. Her heart broke a little for entertaining that notion even for an instant...

Edited by Charalyne Blackwood
  • Like 5

Lol and wow. I wasn't expecting the screenwriters and novelists to respond with scenarios! So cool!

These are all really good and highly plausible. Including, or maybe even especially, Maddy's, which is probably closest to RL me.

@Madelaine McMasters -- You know me way too well.

No, really. You know me TOO well. Back off, woman!!

@karenx0 -- Ooooh. Sort of updated Jane Austen, but with an erotic tinge! I'm in.

@Marigold Devin -- A little dark but good! And yes, about stories. I actually try to leave my pics a bit ambiguous at times for precisely that reason. It lets the viewer join the creative process, rather than being passive.

@Ayeleeon -- Yeah, could be. I've been there, once.

@Charalyne Blackwood -- I am sure he's a good man. And a little bit of uncertainty, of vulnerability, isn't entirely a bad thing, right?

Thanks everyone! Fun!!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Lol and wow. I wasn't expecting the screenwriters and novelists to respond with scenarios! So cool!

These are all really good and highly plausible. Including, or maybe even especially, Maddy's, which is probably closest to RL me.

@Madelaine McMasters -- You know me way too well.

No, really. You know me TOO well. Back off, woman!!

@karenx0 -- Ooooh. Sort of updated Jane Austen, but with an erotic tinge! I'm in.

@Marigold Devin -- A little dark but good! And yes, about stories. I actually try to leave my pics a bit ambiguous at times for precisely that reason. It lets the viewer join the creative process, rather than being passive.

@Ayeleeon -- Yeah, could be. I've been there, once.

@Charalyne Blackwood -- I am sure he's a good man. And a little bit of uncertainty, of vulnerability, isn't entirely a bad thing, right?

Thanks everyone! Fun!!

I'm glad you enjoyed my mini scenario! This could be a thread in and of itself, "Write a short story for the photo"...or a small group activity..?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

Thank you Scylla, I’m honoured 💕 I’ve always admired your eloquence, critical thinking and ability to clearly explain your views on many different matters, in particular those involving women. Now I am also in awe of your photographic skills; how you’re able to capture different moods and atmospheres with what is basically a screenshot! 💙

There's not much I can say to this, Krystina, except thank you, and I am humbled. And you've made my day. ❤ 

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2

Alt party!  Polly is wearing last year's free head Lilly (heavily edited shape).  Mike is wearing this year's free head Logan (unedited shape right out of the box.)  I am now comfortable with EvoX and the Lelutka HUD.

✔️ alts acceptably updated.  I struggle a bit with making a male avatar.  He still looks too young, but at least he doesn't look 16.

loggy_002.thumb.jpg.d74af82ede5e410afff3f2657589e916.jpg

• Like 20