How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.ae28c3fc2b92e35bd556af3b34604394.png

Outfit:
*CK* Naughty kitten top MAITREYA PETITE
*CK* Naughty kitten skirt MAITREYA
Spoiled - Cutesy Backpack Maitreya
Sweet Thing. Simple Thigh-High Stockings: Maitreya (Skinny)
REIGN.-  DERBY SKATES (MAITREYA) *ANIMATED*

I'm also using the **CC** - Love Potion (Pure Heart) aura and, the Animated Cell Shader Aura For Maitreya Petit 2.0 by CREATiCA

• Like 18

Switched brands of mesh head yesterday.

461b87847a8dac19eae38d262d8949fa.thumb.jpg.8fcdaa516446ea30fcb7629f80aa2972.jpg

lelutka Ryn (in it's default, Ryn looks like a blend of a couple of RL friends I had in my 20s living in Korea), heavily shaped to move the look from North-East Asian to a sort of 'Afro-Asian-Neko' (once I had the eyes to 'realistically right' I went in and added '10' to a couple dials to go into 'anime neko' territory).

RL me is a quarter Asian so, wanted to sneak that into my avatar look.

• Like 17

On 10/28/2020 at 6:40 AM, Eva Knoller said:

Tacoma Bay Photo contest [Eva Knoller]

Are you my landlord in disguise?  She always comes with a menagerie that I call her "Noah".  lol

Here's me with 4 eyes...I wonder if I could get a look where I could have 4 eyes and it looks better than what I have here for "fantasy" looks?  If you look closely, there is just a bit of eye underneath what looks like a main eye.  

Snapshot_293.jpg

• Like 15

The new LOGO Chelsea head with a shape I made for it,  using Lara Hurley's Mandi skin for LOGO. I believe LOGO still has it out for free by joining their group, which is also free to join, but I don't think it will last much longer. Honestly, this head is lovely! Between this one and my Lelutka, I am pretty much set :)

1784466464_BridgetteshapeforChloeandFreyacloseup4_001.thumb.png.a24768e6df74008a46cc9f626ecf98d1.png

• Like 18