How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

For @Love Zhaoying: Behind some "Good Girls" lies a path of destruction.  I do tend to follow rules, but I am anything but a good girl in the traditional sense.  Here in the forums, I mostly hold back, but even I have a very dark side that only a few are allowed to see.  I have gone full scorched earth only a few times in my life, but it's in there squashed down and tempered as much as possible.

Isn't it funny the things that inspire us to go inworld and set up a pic?  In this case it was one comment by Love that got this started.  It's blurry because - ALM was used for effect this time.

image.thumb.jpeg.99ee22d2a9da5c14023dc984a78ea10a.jpeg

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

For @Love Zhaoying: Behind some "Good Girls" lies a path of destruction.  I do tend to follow rules, but I am anything but a good girl in the traditional sense.  Here in the forums, I hold mostly hold back, but even I have a very dark side that only a few are allowed to see.  I have gone full scorched earth only a few times in my life, but it's in there squashed down and tempered as much as possible.

Isn't it funny the things that inspire us to go inworld and set up a pic?  In this case it was one comment by Love that got this started.  It's blurry because - ALM was used for effect this time.

image.thumb.jpeg.99ee22d2a9da5c14023dc984a78ea10a.jpeg

Thank you!

• Like 1