How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

34 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

reading.png

Damnit Lunaea! I told you to get threw that chapter by this morning, and your STILL on the 3rd page! I mean sure, it's a pretty picture and all that, but come on... we weren't up all that late last night. Or were we? I forget... Ok, never mind, disregard my first statement.
   God I need COFFEE!!! 🙃

Peace...

(And again, great picture once more Lunaea... :))

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

No, no. Pink is the new black. 😏

I am keeping it simple, so I only cropped and resized it so I can upload.

pink_004.jpg

Well ya got a black backdrop, so that counts... 😁

And thanks again for the shopping trip Marianne... now I just gotta find the time to try on all those demo's! lol
(And great picture as always... :))

Peace...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Well ya got a black backdrop, so that counts... 😁

And thanks again for the shopping trip Marianne... now I just gotta find the time to try on all those demo's! lol
(And great picture as always... :))

Peace...

It's about time you post a new look of the day. ;) I hope you decide on a suit, and a casual look too? Pictures!!!

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It's about time you post a new look of the day. ;) I hope you decide on a suit, and a casual look too? Pictures!!!

Well I did FINALLY get threw all of them (and organized my inventory more while I was at it too), and I can safely say that I liked quite a bit of it and WILL be going shopping for the real deals very soon (and thank you again Marianne for bringing me around to get the Demo's). However, as far as pictures goes, well... me thinks if I am going to show Bjor in some fancy new real threads (and not just post pictures of new "abstract" like avatars), I am gonna want and need a far better photographer to take them for me so I can post them here. Because I DO want them to look good if its just Bjor, and unfortunately my photography skills SUCK... lol 😁 So wanna take them for me? And if not, are there any takers...? :)

Peace...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1