How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The white feet you see when wearing a shoe base on a BoM body is just being lazy, for shoes created since BoM's been a thing for a long time now the creator must either not use BoM yet or hasn't bothered updating their shoe bases. If the shoe base is mod while you are wearing it right click > edit in inventory and you'll be able to change the texture to transparent

Pro-Tip!  Thanks!  I will let their customer service (of the skin I bought) know since they started telling me to edit a sock...

ETA 11.5 years and I'm still a noob 😁

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood

20 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You are pretty! 😍

The hair gives that weird alpha clash where it makes the bathing suit transparent around the strands. It is a shame that creators do not take care when they upload textures with alpha channels in clothes, or set the texture to alpha masking. Because that combo of hair, pose and bathing suit is 100% perfect. More than 100%. I am wildly envious!

Ohh my hairs always combating with my HD eyebrows... augh.. If you click it is sometimes resolves itself.. Don't know why I am not expert but frustrating nonetheless.

• Like 2

dream high, stay optimistic and positive, be nice....they say. here, please hold my green smoothie.

first, she'll have to learn how to put that diamond necklace properly 🤭 but one thing for sure she will always be as tough as the diamond herself. and you....do NOT mistake her kindness and nice gestures for weakness, ever. 🤡

her.png

Edited by millenakera
  • Like 10

Yes, I look like a RL normie here. Got a cool Korean influenced mod from Lovely Unicorn. It was already thicc looking but I pushed some bits a little further and made it a bit more natural up front. Well, I tried anyway.

Also passed by the D'eVil store in world. The RL dude whose imagination I'm feeding has a birthday on Sunday, and I want to set him on fire! 😅 The place does have a few outfits that are modest, but there's one that'll give him a heart attack! I don't think I can post that here, maybe on my flickr...

Snapshot_127.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Just wanted to circle back around

Yes, I was wearing a shoe base to lift my avatar wearing heels.  Normal feet when it was taken off.  I'll use hover height from now on.  You were faster than customer service.

I checked and I am wearing the alpha and using the eyes the head came with.  I messed around with the eye sliders some more and it is not as noticeable when the eyes blink now.

I fixed my nose.

I have these that can replace all your shoe bases with white texture: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lunis-Hidden-Hover-Shoes/19623451

I think I will get another set, with extreme shoe heights. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HC-Shoe-Bases/21281072

If I remember to put one of these in my outfits, the feet heigh  (Maitreya) (Feet auto-select) changes automatic. But I almost newer use an outfit twice, so I usually don't bother. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Maitreya-Mesh-Body-Feet-Auto-Select-V5-Attachments/19507806

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2017 at 4:25 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I currently have 3 - One is called Base and is just my body,skin,eyes,brows.  Another is a 1000 complexity low lag outfit for super busy areas.  The other is my current outfit for the day - basically a copy of 'Current Outfit' before I start trying crap on, so I can quickly get back to it - but the contents actually change pretty often.  I only recently started this 'create outfit' stuff, but then again, I also toss almost all regular clothing after wearing it once.

I've been trying to keep organized, and I have a folder called !! DEFAULT OUTFIT !! which is what I'm wearing today, in case I need to take it off / put it on, and another called !! NOT YET WORN !! which are items I've tried on and liked, but no one has seen me wear.  Inside that folder is one called ! next outfit ! which is what I'll wear tomorrow. After I've worn an outfit in public, I move the pieces to the proper folders in my Clothes hierarchy.

Anything that sucks, even minimally, I delete right away.

It sounds complicated, but it only takes a little time each morning.

And then I go make my bed in RL.

Edited by Porphyry Kimono
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have these that can replace all your shoe bases with white texture: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lunis-Hidden-Hover-Shoes/19623451

I think I will get another set, with extreme shoe heights. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HC-Shoe-Bases/21281072

If I remember to put one of these in my outfits, the feet heigh  (Maitreya) (Feet auto-select) changes automatic. But I almost newer use an outfit twice, so I usually don't bother. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Maitreya-Mesh-Body-Feet-Auto-Select-V5-Attachments/19507806

I did not know these even existed in the universe.  My SLife is better for it.  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I did not know these even existed in the universe.  My SLife is better for it.  Thanks!

Just make a new shoe base and use transparent texture… ctrl +0 new shoe base add transparent texture adjust settings to desired height.. no need to purchase anything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Just make a new shoe base and use transparent texture… ctrl +0 new shoe base add transparent texture adjust settings to desired height.. no need to purchase anything

True, but my philosophy is: If someone already made it and gives it out for free, save time and use it instead.

• Like 2