How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, Imogenya said:

feeling pretty today ~♡
too bad my video card died 😢 can't take pics with better quality

21-10-05imo.jpg

That hair is gorgeous! Where did you get it??

(So is your face, BTW, but I'm not in the market for a new shape/head. I'm always looking for hair!  Although I say always like I've been here more than 3 weeks lol)

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Rumancekk said:

rare moments of me actually being dressed like a man, inspired by a certain band

But did you kiss the go-goat?

4 hours ago, LucilleAntoinete said:

That hair is gorgeous! Where did you get it??

(So is your face, BTW, but I'm not in the market for a new shape/head. I'm always looking for hair!  Although I say always like I've been here more than 3 weeks lol)

Looks for with whatever video card you still have going.  I'm one two nVida GT640 and looking for a single quad HDMI port or another pair on SLI.   

1 hour ago, Thunderchild Allen said:

Looks for with whatever video card you still have going.  I'm one two nVida GT640 and looking for a single quad HDMI port or another pair on SLI.   

The hair and horns are from Sinful Needs,  it's the Warhawk's Tail.   I love Mohawks.  

• Like 1

ABBA!   I hear they made a new album.   I'll have to ask the all knowing oracle, Google it later.   I have a body for me back when (ABBA, Dr. Hook, Fleetwood Mac....) and one for now.   I love Tattoos, but I won't do ABBA as a tat.   Tribal and markers.   I've played with tat layers for Slink and what ever the F it was before mesh.  😛    so, some days I'm youthful and others more mature.  We won't say "older", cause every picture of you is a picture when you were younger.   

PS.   Deer Abby, knowing or not knowing a music group tends to ID your generation.  What ever happened to the Jigger Bug?  Those were the days my friend.  We had joy, we had fun we had seasons in the sun.  But the killer awoke before dawn. He put his boots on.

05DualPose-Snapshot_018.02.jpg

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Porphyry Kimono said:

But I'll post anyway:

tuesday-20211005.png

Cute! I'm glad you did!

Basic rule of thumb: any photo, regardless of how "technically" accomplished it is or isn't, is worthy of showing off here if you are happy with it yourself. This is you expressing yourself! Through your avatar, and through the camera. It brings us a little closer to you, and that can't be a bad thing, right?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 4:53 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Are you wearing some sort of shoe base?  I put on one the other day that made my feet white.

18 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Are you using BoM eyes or applier eyes? If you use an applier (and the eyes in the HUD are appliers) you must use an eye alpha. It could be that the default eyes poke through.

Just wanted to circle back around

Yes, I was wearing a shoe base to lift my avatar wearing heels.  Normal feet when it was taken off.  I'll use hover height from now on.  You were faster than customer service.

I checked and I am wearing the alpha and using the eyes the head came with.  I messed around with the eye sliders some more and it is not as noticeable when the eyes blink now.

I fixed my nose.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 12:53 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Are you wearing some sort of shoe base?  I put on one the other day that made my feet white.

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Yes, I was wearing a shoe base to lift my avatar wearing heels.  Normal feet when it was taken off.  I'll use hover height from now on.  You were faster than customer service.

The white feet you see when wearing a shoe base on a BoM body is just being lazy, for shoes created since BoM's been a thing for a long time now the creator must either not use BoM yet or hasn't bothered updating their shoe bases. If the shoe base is mod while you are wearing it right click > edit in inventory and you'll be able to change the texture to transparent

• Like 4