How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

17 hours ago, xLunaea said:

If you don't mind me asking, how do you angle your pictures in this way? It's very lovely, I'm still learning how to take better photographs in SL. 🙂

The Black Dragon SL viewer has an extra set of buttons on the camera controls to tilt the camera this way, it also has a animation controller so you can edit poses to correct clipping.

• Like 2

Wake and bake should come before Hot Tube.  The hot tube in the morning just makes me want to go to sleep again.   Trying to drink coffee in the hot tube just means the coffee winds up in the hot tube too.    They should make one of these with a bed in it.  I'd just wonder how wrinkled I'd be when I woke up. 

AJ-Snapshot_015.jpg

AJ-Snapshot_009.jpg

• Like 10

On 10/3/2021 at 11:20 PM, xLunaea said:

I was looking for the post from TD of Amanda, but I guess it was deleted.

Would it be inappropriate to post pictures of her today, since she was missed? I think that should be a thing, to pay respects to those who have passed on. I don't know her, but I think all of her lovely pictures should be posted, to show everyone how beautiful she was. Maybe even quotes of conversations that they felt inspired by from her.

Since I´m the widow of Amanda, you are maby interested into my opinion.

I would love to see her pics in here. I also think it´s kind of a memorial for her.

I made a post with a collection of some of her pics and some other related stuff  click here

• Like 10

@Sandrine Vanbeeck : So good to notice your presence here. I have been wanting to contact you and ask you how you have been in the meantime, but I also reckoned I should not as I was and am a complete stranger to you both.

Could you perhaps share a visual fond memory of Amanda and you ? Would love to see them here.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

@Sandrine Vanbeeck : So good to notice your presence here. I have been wanting to contact you and ask you how you have been in the meantime, but I also reckoned I should not as I was and am a complete stranger to you both.

Could you perhaps share a visual fond memory of Amanda and you ? Would love to see them here.  

Thank you for your kind words.

This here is one of the very last pics I took of her. It was taken in our dining room at our New Orleans home. We had the habbit to TP in and out at this place and say good bye for the night there. I also took this pic to display it at her memorial service at our old Club "Second Home" in New Orleans.

1444583882_AmandasMemorialpicture.png.0358a6d0da691eb4339a7b902b367a29.png

She was a real beauty, not only on the outside. If you look closeley, you can see the sparks in her eyes. This is so totally her.        Her warm and kind nature, was a pure joy to experience.

I´m amazed and fascinated to see how many, many people she touched in here and in SL in general. I got so much the compassion from so many different people. You can say ... she was one of those rare "one in a million" humans, to bring something special to others. A lot of people in her Navy group, the friends, the renters of New Orleans and people from the SL forum, were touched by her in a good and positive way. I could not imagine any more, you could ask for.

Since she is gone, I tried to go on with life and keep the things she loved, find a new "normal" for me. It is very hard, very strange and still hurts like hell. On some days it goes better ... on other days it´s not possible.

This is her at our living room at the christmas time. It was always her "duty" to decorate for christmas.

49215869802_0d11460487_h.jpg.cc119bb5c56488991269b4577c665471.jpg.0dc73881c1ce8f10e8c60bfa61707b98.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Sandrine Vanbeeck said:

Since she is gone, I tried to go on with life and keep the things she loved, find a new "normal" for me. It is very hard, very strange and still hurts like hell. On some days it goes better ... on other days it´s not possible.

She'll always be there watching you. She's your guardian angel, for always. On days you feel lost, know that she's there holding onto you, wanting you to get better. :-)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1