How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

To find a post that was quoted, click on the arrow in the upper right of the quoted post and that will take you to that post:

image.png.16f15a598097715c35876077ddcc5aa5.png

Thank you, I appreciate your response. Unfortunately I cannot find his post regardless of your explanation. I have looked back through people's posts, and regarding this topic, his is not there.

Edited by xLunaea

36 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

Thank you, I appreciate your response. Unfortunately I cannot find his post regardless of your explanation. I have looked back through people's posts, and regarding this topic, his is not there.

Page 1544 of this thread.  If you click on the arrow IN the quoted part, it takes you right there.  See the faint arrow, upper right corner?

Screenshot_20211003-192232.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xLunaea said:

His post is on the prior page to this one -- so page 1671 - about halfway down the page or so.  Then clicking on the arrow in what he quoted will take you to her post, which, as Rowan mentioned, is back on page 1544.

• Like 1

featuring a butterfly mask tattoo I made :)

I can now do ultra in the official viewer and for my pc, this usually wouldn't work.

I visited the autumn cafe from the editor's picks in destinations

I chose to keep the eep light for the parcel.

The jagged edges aren't as noticeable along the lines of the avatar.

pretty happy with this capture. :)

vlogger butterfly shape - x bri kups_001 (3).png

• Like 12

3 hours ago, xLunaea said:

you give a very dystopian image and it is beautiful 

Aww, thank you so much! What a lovely to thing to say.

Oddly enough, I was talking to a friend about this yesterday, and he noted how "clean" the urban backdrop for this recent series of shots has been. And he's right: the sim I'm using, Cravone, is a very non-grungy setting, actually, because I wanted to place a more positive spin on cities. They are so often "dystopian" -- but I love living in a big city. I love the noise, and the crowds, and the smells, and the lights.

But I can totally see why you'd say dystopian: the neon and lighting has a sort of Blade Runner (or similar) feel to it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

featuring a butterfly mask tattoo I made :)

I can now do ultra in the official viewer and for my pc, this usually wouldn't work.

I visited the autumn cafe from the editor's picks in destinations

I chose to keep the eep light for the parcel.

The jagged edges aren't as noticeable along the lines of the avatar.

pretty happy with this capture. :)

vlogger butterfly shape - x bri kups_001 (3).png

You should be happy with it! It's a very nice and quite accomplished pic! Also, I admire your enterprise in making your own tattoo. I've tried that too, with much less success than you've attained here!

One question: did you want the "materials" so high on your body? You're very shiny, something that is only really visible with ALM turned on (i.e., at Ultra). You may well want that effect, which is totally fine: as I said, you look great! But if you don't, you can turn this down on your body HUD (that looks like Maitreya?). I am sometimes caught off guard myself with how glowy and shiny I look under certain settings and lights in SL.

Really looking forward to seeing more from you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I like how you are integrating your "friends" in photos

Yeah, I knew that was going to be an issue, and I looked for the thread for pictures of your home, but couldn't find it, and knew better than to start a new one, So I went ahead and posted here. 

snapshot

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 4

I've been enjoying more time on my SL Motorcycle since the RL bike wreck (2014 Yamaha Raider 1900cc).  Of course, I just paid it off month before and Totaled it out day before my birthday on the way to the VA referral for the bullet frags inside my spinal cord.  Hope to find out today from the Credit Union about my new bike.  Got it all planed out and accessories ready (2020 Suzuki M109R).  Have to say that wrecking in SL is much nicer than RL.  You don't break as many bones. Yep, ribs still popping.  So, here I am, doing my Wake and Bake on my SL bike.

AJ having Coffee on Bike.jpg

• Like 13