How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Which one looks best? I'm wearing lelutka on the right and catwa hdpro queen on the right. Which do you like best? I am trying to decide.. Catwa has been my go to for the last few years and then last year in Sept 2020 I bought the catwa majer soft hdpro head and have worn queen since it was given out for free from Catwa,The picture in white is Lelutka's Lilly and the other pictures are Catwa's Queen hdpro. It's just frustraiting with the skins, but as far as boundless, i usually wear, smaller, lips, not very wide, but can't seem to completely accompish that on Lelutka. 😮 The eyes seems a bit funny and the head seems a bit off kilter.  I made the shape from the original shape just to have a "similar shape" to compare it to my catwa head. 🐵 Thanks. :D

lel head ugh.png

catwa.png

ccatwa.png

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Jaide Beck said:

Which one looks best? I'm wearing lelutka on the right and catwa hdpro queen on the right. Which do you like best? I am trying to decide.. Catwa has been my go to for the last few years and then last year in Sept 2020 I bought the catwa majer soft hdpro head and have worn queen since it was given out for free from Catwa,The picture in white is Lelutka's Lilly and the other pictures are Catwa's Queen hdpro. It's just frustraiting with the skins, but as far as boundless, i usually wear, smaller, lips, not very wide, but can't seem to completely accompish that on Lelutka. 😮 The eyes seems a bit funny and the head seems a bit off kilter.  I made the shape from the original shape just to have a "similar shape" to compare it to my catwa head. 🐵 Thanks. :D

lel head ugh.png

catwa.png

ccatwa.png

Is the Lelutka the large pic on the top? It's too wide angled and distorted to really see what that actually looks like. Your Catwa looks very pretty. Take a pic with the same focal length with Lelutka as your Catwa. Then It's easier to compare.

3 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Is the Lelutka the large pic on the top? It's too wide angled and distorted to really see what that actually looks like. Your Catwa looks very pretty. Take a pic with the same focal length with Lelutka as your Catwa. Then It's easier to compare.

i sharank the picture for catwa to fit it with lelutka i can fix it

8 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I normally take pictures close up because of my vision trouble, but here you go, hope this is better.

ccatwa.png

17_011.png

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jaide Beck said:

I normally take pictures close up because of my vision trouble, but here you go, hope this is better.

ccatwa.png

17_011.png

I like Catwa better. It depends on which one expresses your personality better though.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I like Catwa better. It depends on which one expresses your personality better though.

i like catwa best too. 😮 :))) I always try to have a pointy female type jaw and i just love my catwa head, just skin is so hard to find, but at least I can wear Genus skin. :D Thank you. :D

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 2