How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

i need to learn about it. :o I don't think I know how to do that. 

The easy thing to do is tap Ctrl + 0 4 or 5 times you'll get the right level of zoom to not look distorted when you're done taking pics tap Ctrl + 9 to go back to default view, taping Ctrl + 8 will zoom out, if you start on the default view you will be more distorted

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, xLunaea said:

IMO, while both are pretty, the Lelutka one is better. She appears to have more expression with Lelutka. 🙂

i had the hud on the lelutka at the time. i had the hud off on catwa. Ty. :) Hope you're having good day.

17_012.png

17_017.png

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 7

33 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

i am doing pretty ok. lots of sirens. :D

Been hearing those recently too. O.o

I don't know if this is still available for free, but you might want to check out the genus strong face. You can make the lips pretty thin too. It's a real nice head. :-) https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Genus Project Mainstore/101/128/34

here is also the animation fix for the eyes, since they have an eye-rolling issue. Just $5L incase you do get the head. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eye-Roll-Stuck-Animation-Fix-for-GENUS-Heads/21060074

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

Been hearing those recently too. O.o

I don't know if this is still available for free, but you might want to check out the genus strong face. You can make the lips pretty thin too. It's a real nice head. 🙂https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Genus Project Mainstore/101/128/34

here is also the animation fix for the eyes, since they have an eye-rolling issue. Just $5L incase you do get the head. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eye-Roll-Stuck-Animation-Fix-for-GENUS-Heads/21060074

I have, thank you. :D I actually really like my catwa queen head a lot. :D

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

And just to be sure everyone understands, my reaction to TDD123's post was not because he posted, but that she is gone, and indeed missed.

I just want to understand this correctly. Is she gone because she unfortunately passed away? Or of her own choosing? I am new to the forums, as of March.

Edited by xLunaea
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

I just want to understand this correctly. Is she gone because she unfortunately passed away? Or of her own choosing? I am new to the forums, as of March.

Yes, sadly Amanda passed away. She was a frequent and brilliant poster, regaling us with her high sea adventures and showing off the beautiful sim of New Orleans she helped to create.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Emma Krokus said:

Yes, sadly Amanda passed away. She was a frequent and brilliant poster, regaling us with her high sea adventures and showing off the beautiful sim of New Orleans she helped to create.

That is unfortunate and hurts my heart. I hope that she is resting easy.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

I was looking for the post from TD of Amanda, but I guess it was deleted.

Would it be inappropriate to post pictures of her today, since she was missed? I think that should be a thing, to pay respects to those who have passed on. I don't know her, but I think all of her lovely pictures should be posted, to show everyone how beautiful she was. Maybe even quotes of conversations that they felt inspired by from her.

Edited by xLunaea

36 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

I was looking for the post from TD of Amanda, but I guess it was deleted.

Would it be inappropriate to post pictures of her today, since she was missed? I think that should be a thing, to pay respects to those who have passed on. I don't know her, but I think all of her lovely pictures should be posted, to show everyone how beautiful she was. Maybe even quotes of conversations that they felt inspired by from her.

• Thanks 3