How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

51577325905_7f5065aa54_k.jpg

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 19

On 10/3/2021 at 11:35 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You should be happy with it! It's a very nice and quite accomplished pic! Also, I admire your enterprise in making your own tattoo. I've tried that too, with much less success than you've attained here!

One question: did you want the "materials" so high on your body? You're very shiny, something that is only really visible with ALM turned on (i.e., at Ultra). You may well want that effect, which is totally fine: as I said, you look great! But if you don't, you can turn this down on your body HUD (that looks like Maitreya?). I am sometimes caught off guard myself with how glowy and shiny I look under certain settings and lights in SL.

Really looking forward to seeing more from you!

Thank you! I've done a lot of tutorials and troubleshooting, then talking to a tattoo artist in-world on how to make my art designs look great in-world. It's so hard to get help from the community on making tattoos look sharp and nice to stay away from blurry/ jagged edges.

Yes, I do like the oiled look effect and yes, I know how to use the body and face huds to turn down the gloss and intensity.

I do laugh at myself often, when I do this oiled look but it does look cool.

I'm usually into a matte look but I know that the public enjoys oiled skins so I appease them a little. ;)

Feel free to follow my Flickr. I'm active on there, unlike the forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

I'm usually into a matte look but I know that the public enjoys oiled skins so I appease them a little.

The public can be very odd sometimes! But yes, I know what you mean, and it can look very good in some contexts! Yours does.

2 minutes ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Feel free to follow my Flickr. I'm active on there, unlike the forum.

Done!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The public can be very odd sometimes! But yes, I know what you mean, and it can look very good in some contexts! Yours does.

Done!

Yes, I do wonder about the public. They do like all kinds of things. Usually what I dislike that I made, they like! What I like, they don't as much. LOL

Thank you for the compliment! :)

Thank you so much! I'll give ya a follow back. ^.^

• Like 3

This isn't Nick of course...

51578426101_5d5e039174_k.jpg

• Like 14

23 hours ago, LucilleAntoinete said:

Drinking champagne on the porch with my new friend George to celebrate getting an actual LEGIT apartment!

#FirstTimeHomeOwn- um Renter

20211011_013350.jpg

And I changed out of the polka dot dress. Be proud pls.

Congrats~ hooray for the apartment \(^ㅇ^)/
You look pretty as always .. but George seems a bit dead to me !  :)) 

Edited by Imogenya
  • Like 3

Snapshot_002a.thumb.png.aed03b2c2ff4b0c0261b20f95ff105cc.png

• Like 13