How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

So are we to deduce from this logic that it might not be a good idea to have you posting a picture of yourself with a different girl in each picture. Doesn't that give the impression that it's ok to hop around with a different woman each day? See how silly that is? The person isn't actually smoking in the picture. They are only holding it. Should we assume that they are smokers?

This has got to be the dumbest conversation I've seen on the forums so far.

If it is the dumbest conversation you've seen, then let it die. For adults, quite a few of you seem to act like offended little children, over a simple question about smoking. Absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by xLunaea
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

Consenting adults can hop around however they likw

And smoke, if they like.

3 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

wvwn

West Virginia Watershed Network or West Vancouver Women's Network? 

31 minutes ago, Orwar said:

And smoke, if they like.

Show me where I said adults should not be allowed to smoke if they so choose. People should be allowed to post pictures of people smoking, or commiting suicide, or drunk driving, or gang rape, whatever they want. I just think people should think about the images they post. Apparently promoting thinking is a bad thing.

Edited by Ayeleeon

50 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

If it is the dumbest conversation you've seen, then let it die. For adults, quite a few of you seem to act like offended little children, over a simple question about smoking. Absolutely ridiculous.

Lol, my AV needs a cigarette!!!

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2021 at 8:07 AM, Ayeleeon said:

But does it help promote the idea that smoking is glamorous and this increase the chance that others might smoke in RL?

Fair enough question. But, in hindsight, this subject would better have been taken out of this thread and started in its own thread.

51531066892_dc12242646_c.jpg

I was wondering though the Mount Olympus region's SciFi stuff.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Fair enough question. But, in hindsight, this subject would better have been taken out of this thread and started in its own thread

Had I known that question would created this much controversy I would have.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Careful, you might offend the lactose intolerant! 

LOL, I used to smoke and I AM lactose intolerant. I would get  more sick from  a glass of milk than a cigarette!!!