How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Conifer Dada said:

In a few hours I'll have officially been in Second Life for 15 years so I thought I'd better get some pictures in case I automatically turn into a pumpkin at midnight (SL time!). CD 15 Years in SL 01.jpg

Happy Rez Day. Someone shoot me if I am in SL 15 years... (next July)

• Like 3

I went with one of the default avatars that come with SL, added a BOM mesh Ruth avatar body, head, hands, etc to smooth things out.  Unfortunately, I did not use the alpha to cover my hips.. 

jar.thumb.png.132b4961c79f1f3c5f686ef3c963e97d.png

I'll have to find the alpha HUD later on, but I just wanted to experiment around with the default avatars to see how they would look with a Ruth avatar.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

But does it help promote the idea that smoking is glamorous and this increase the chance that others might smoke in RL?

SL is showing a lot of things flying... teleporting...clotheswise...adultstuffwise ...BODYshapewise...kid avs...furries elves..scars or body Cuts... that I personally would never do in RL but I do enjoy to see them in SL as long as others enjoy themselves...it's all adult people they can decide themselves lol so I don't think I need to be made feel bad for this one ;) I also eat too much virtual sugar and drink virtual coffee almost all the time when logged in XP

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 8