How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_008.png

ME: "If they ***** you, do you need bleed?!"

ZETA: "No, I'm an avi, you silly!"

😊

ETA: Can you believe these childish sensors?! Now apparently LL thinks Shakespeare is offensive too, LeSigh.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Putting together a look with the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body can be a challenge, but I like the underdogs of SL. The little cloud in this case was the fact that I'm not able to wear the jeans shorts without its complementary patches because of glitching issues. The silver lining to this cloud is that the shorts were low enough to wear them with a tank top made specifically for this body and leave a teasing bit midriff on display. You win some, you lose some.

Shopping With David June 2020 - 2

• Like 33

33 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Back at Lutz City for this picture. I am wearing one of the new group gift tanks from Miss Chelsea... there are four in total and all are Pride related.

In the field...

This should be the next Pic of the Day. ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What's his given name? Well that's anyone's guess, 'acause he won't tell us. We calls him Nameless, though there's some as what calls him Faceless instead. Won't let us take the bandages off, y'know. Reckon he must be monstrous underneath 'em or summat, 'acause why else wouldn't he let us see his face or know his name? It just ain't right!

Full credits here.

49971573471_ae8ba69dbd_h.jpg

• Like 36

18 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I fell out of a skybox:

610445.jpg

You look remarkably calm, you must have been only dreaming about falling out of a skybox - you know, one of those dreams where you wake up just before you land, and your leg jerks into a cramp. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

You look remarkably calm, you must have been only dreaming about falling out of a skybox - you know, one of those dreams where you wake up just before you land, and your leg jerks into a cramp. 

Thing that baffles me, Scylla was asking for an 'after' shot. And I'm thinking "Do we really want to see what happens next?!" 😊 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

You know if you want to post pics of yourself on here everyone would be so happy to see them, but these comments you make no, not so much. It just messes up the thread with so many off topic comments, please stop

what do I send you so you can make an avatar for me?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

Nobody makes an avatar for you. You make it for yourself. You do that by clicking this link:

https://join.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

You sign up to join Second Life. You download the Second Life Viewer. You log in via that viewer. And you're in Second Life with your own Second Life avatar.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

You should always feel free to ask anything to anyone. :) But if I were you, I would just make my own avi. There's so much joy in creating it, dressing her up, getting hair, nails, shoes, what not. Can't look inside your head, of course; but I think you will feel more satisfied with the end-result if you go this way. Unless you start to compare. I hope you won't, because trying to measure up, is just one long, never-ending road of frustration. Just makes what looks beautiful and right to you, and I'm sure others will appreciate it too. :)

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Nobody makes an avatar for you. You make it for yourself. You do that by clicking this link:

https://join.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

You sign up to join Second Life. You download the Second Life Viewer. You log in via that viewer. And you're in Second Life with your own Second Life avatar.

She has a forum account so she's done that bit already. She just hasn't downloaded the viewer and logged into it yet.

• Like 2