How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

This dress (Erratic Chiara) has turned out to be my tartiest outfit, so I don't usually go out in it...……… ;)

Hair is Mina Indy, shoes are Essenz Beverly Hills.

But I'm bashing my inventory, and really getting it sorted out now...…...so while I was wearing this outfit I popped over to Bumrose Beach for a few pics.

The Anim I use for this outfit is Vista Mimi, which is one of the provocative butt-swingers, but suits this look!

And I caught myself looking for a fish in the third pic so had to post it!

Bxx

SL44.png

SL48.png

SL49.png

Edited by BelindaN
Credits
  • Like 19

1 minute ago, Angelina String said:

What about Mondrian ;) ? Jokes aside - I love this, both outfit and composition!

I too have a pic of this dress, but I will not post that until sept. 14 :) 

Well, on Flickr, I've entitled this "Mondrian 66," so yes, absolutely!

Why wait until Sept. 14?

So this is slightly off-topic, but I figure that seeing as it's a free product made to benefit photographers and machinima makers, I'll go ahead and post a little announcement here. I've now made my old wearable lighting free, and put up a free HUD for saving/loading camera positions (works just as the camera tools in FS/BDW, but with infinite save slots).

image.png.b39660e6891f4b621c50bc116e7e5c69.png

If anyone would like to grab them, they're available here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

So this is slightly off-topic, but I figure that seeing as it's a free product made to benefit photographers and machinima makers, I'll go ahead and post a little announcement here. I've now made my old wearable lighting free, and put up a free HUD for saving/loading camera positions (works just as the camera tools in FS/BDW, but with infinite save slots).

image.png.b39660e6891f4b621c50bc116e7e5c69.png

If anyone would like to grab them, they're available here!

Thanks, Orwar. I'll definitely be getting those :)

• Like 4

Yesterday I hinted that I'd made a purchase I'd never expected to (and Kaia even - obliquely - asked WTF I'd done). Well, I gave the Legacy body a chance and it paid off. Brief first impressions review under the image, here on Flickr.

48358917911_22d8893def_h.jpg

Yes, even after all my b!tchin' about TMP in the past. Them's some crunchy, tasty words, people. But hey; new team behind it, from what I've seen they do seem to be listening to feedback, are already investigating one minor issue, and they've ameliorated many of my old gripes about TMP's business practices. The older I've got, the more I've learned that - just sometimes - it pays off to give people a second chance to prove themselves. Oh, and these new Birth skins sealed the deal for me, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (as the cool kids say). This body is bloody gorgeous.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, panterapolnocy said:

Energize!... Erm, I mean, engage! ~

Being a Star Trek AND Star Wars fan is not an easy task (as shown here), but at the end of the day I prefer the Starfleet and its ideas more than lightsabers and the Force, even if both themes and canons are cool, and both I enjoy. :)

TrekNewDragon.png

Is that a new Trekkie sim?

• Like 1