How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Good morning! Saturday, and the sun is actually shining!

It's shining here too, for once. Making anyone looking outside snow-blind, as we had two inches of snow tumble down yesterday. In Sweden, the term 'April weather' can refer to green, sunny spring days followed by horizontal rain, followed by snowstorm, followed by a day so warm that people go around town in T-shirts, shorts and bikini tops. Then more snow.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Forever Night said:

My first time posting on the forums and I figured why not.

Snapshot_033.png

Why not indeed? Lovely avatar, and lovely pic, Forever!

And welcome to where all the cool kids hang out. (That would be them, not me: they just tolerate my presence. 😉)

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That would be them, not me: they just tolerate my presence. 😉

Well if they just tolerate Scylla i can't imagine what they are planning for me.

but i can't  worry about that now, i rented myself a vacation cottage on the beach.

watching   2

• Like 25
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well...I don't know how to get around this except to let it go :D  The other day I responded to your B/W photo on the bridge, Scylla...I loved it.  Later I didn't see it and figured it was removed or I just didn't press submit. (more likely :D )

NOW I am trying to do a new post and that entire response - including your picture keeps filling the window. I deleted as much as I could but can't delete that top block indicating that it is a reply to you. You're haunting me!  Now stop it! :D

Anyway, I'm just laying peacefully enjoying the sunset...this morning...contemplating the day ahead ;)

foating in the sun_reduced.jpg

• Like 24

39 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

Well...I don't know how to get around this except to let it go :D  The other day I responded to your B/W photo on the bridge, Scylla...I loved it.  Later I didn't see it and figured it was removed or I just didn't press submit. (more likely :D )

NOW I am trying to do a new post and that entire response - including your picture keeps filling the window. I deleted as much as I could but can't delete that top block indicating that it is a reply to you. You're haunting me!  Now stop it! :D

Anyway, I'm just laying peacefully enjoying the sunset...this morning...contemplating the day ahead ;)

Well, as you've now gathered, I'm very "Basic Instinct," and will pretty much stalk and haunt you for the rest of your life . . . or until the bloody, corpse-strewn conclusion of the movie.

The software saves unsent messages, but it should give you the option to clear it? What you did works fine too.

Thank you for the kind words! And I like your pic! You're looking very Ophelia: we just need to cover you with flower petals. And do something with that hair you're wearing, of course.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And do something with that hair you're wearing, of course.

Yeah, this hair is bugging me too but I've yet to find anything that I liked...and hoping to find something that would play 'wet' was way too much to contemplate this morning :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

It's shining here too, for once. Making anyone looking outside snow-blind, as we had two inches of snow tumble down yesterday. In Sweden, the term 'April weather' can refer to green, sunny spring days followed by horizontal rain, followed by snowstorm, followed by a day so warm that people go around town in T-shirts, shorts and bikini tops. Then more snow.

This is Colorado's motto for spring time:

381612200_ColoradoAllSeasonsinaDay.png.3479c37ed844be7a45d548abcb4ba57c.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

Yeah, this hair is bugging me too but I've yet to find anything that I liked...and hoping to find something that would play 'wet' was way too much to contemplate this morning :D

Hah! Well, I was thinking something long and floaty, maybe with a bun at the back! And sea-weedy . . . green ombre?

NOT a serious critique of your hair, Aedan! I was just running with the Ophelia comparison!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aedan Charron said:

NOW I am trying to do a new post and that entire response - including your picture keeps filling the window. I deleted as much as I could but can't delete that top block indicating that it is a reply to you. 

If something didn't actually get submitted, then the next time you click into a Reply box it will show the old stuff.  Near the bottom of the Reply window, just above where you drop pictures, will be a "Clear editor" link.  Click that and it will clear everything in the window.  You can actually use that any time you are having difficulty with the Reply window and just want to start fresh: Refresh the page and click back in the Reply window and your previous stuff is there - just click "Clear editor" to clean things up.

image.png.a3fd11ce3205bc5dcf7f49dddd984ec8.png

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If something didn't actually get submitted, then the next time you click into a Reply box it will show the old stuff.  Near the bottom of the Reply window, just above where you drop pictures, will be a "Clear editor" link.  Click that and it will clear everything in the window.  You can actually use that any time you are having difficulty with the Reply window and just want to start fresh: Refresh the page and click back in the Reply window and your previous stuff is there - just click "Clear editor" to clean things up.

image.png.a3fd11ce3205bc5dcf7f49dddd984ec8.png

Or . . . he can spent the rest of his virtual life replying to me.

Which, you know, is just fine. I'm not at all a glutton for attention . . .

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

I give him a pic of what i want and he gets busy, he's the best!

Taking notes on how he's doing then going on break.

Snapshot_2028.png

While the were working here, I was   next door in her studio

Untitled

• Like 18