Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

9 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Done...whew!

1010088136_ScreenShot2019-04-03at12_54_14AM.thumb.png.8345324b19b9a4c3124113dc7dbccf76.png

So... now we can vote for best bunny?

Thanks for posting a large image. (For those that don't know, click the image in the original post to get the big image.)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

So... now we can vote for best bunny?

Thanks for posting a large image. (For those that don't know, click the image in the original post to get the big image.)

I think everyone did well and most of all Sara for doing all the work to put it together. It's not a competition it's just fun.  In my opinion. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

1379023199_EvasBottle-Blank.JPG.464d74349a031183c544d74e915ff49b.JPG

You wouldn't mind zooming in, and turning the bottle a bit? I can't make out the label.

Whatever it is looks good on you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You wouldn't mind zooming in, and turning the bottle a bit? I can't make out the label.

Whatever it is looks good on you!

Product placement?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Splash Beach is having a photo contest for Disney characters. so I did this sort of an updated Belle.

“SPLASH - 50,000L Entry # 2 - Catrie.Resident.1.png

• Like 21

Do whatever makes you happy,
And screw everything else if you ask me.
'Cause life is short and we only got one shot,
So let's go balls-out, give it everything we got.
Don't let those losers take your magic, baby, yeah.

#genderfluid

46616295765_7b8b592393_h.jpg

46808037924_537c4e1891_h.jpg

40565685783_f573fdbf37_h.jpg

• Like 31

While doing the other bunny shot, my friend came by and we did some sort of a bunny shot together too, after she completely un-badassed my car with her texture... (ok, its kinda cute....) 

Snapshot_009.png

• Like 30

41 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

While doing the other bunny shot, my friend came by and we did some sort of a bunny shot together too, after she completely un-badassed my car with her texture... (ok, its kinda cute....) 

Snapshot_009.png

can I get a copy of your car? I love it :D

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_009.png

I think that car is plenty badass.  Years ago we used to have Lads vs the Lasses pirate ship battles.  I painted my ship pink and made Hello Kitty sails and a flag for her.  She certainly scared the lads.  If I can find a pic i might have to post it.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Here's a recent pink uniform I put together as a bit of a joke along with a couple of ships I've used for past Lads vs Lasses Battles.  The Lasses usually won.

Pink 01.png

Pink 02.png

Pink 03.png

The blue flag with the target in the middle has holes in the target around the bulls eye and says "Why Yes, I do shoot like a Girl"

Edited by Amanda Dallin
  • Like 20
  • Haha 2

Back to the normal stuff...….at the studio, with the toadstools...…….just as I turned up today, so no special outfit.

First, relaxing on the toadstool...….second is an over my shoulder shot, and finally a close up...……...All point and click today!

SL05.png

SL06.png

SL10.png

• Like 23

Just a sort of nothing shot, but the sim (Candlewood) is really very pretty, so I took a few pics, set to sunset. (I took some at night too, which I quite like, but this suits my mood better today.)

On-Candlewood-Bridge-Blank.png

• Like 25

I look pretty old lol - in SL terms.  I don't have a mesh avatar, no standing or walking animations, and my skin in years old. But I love it, so am not changing it!:) I did try looking for an updated skin a couple of years ago but nothing I saw looked any good on my avatar. Not fond of the air brushed look, and I think I'm now sentimentally attached to my old skin (shown with some eye makeup designs) 😀

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 18

Big Sis Belinda bought me two Stealthic hairs today!!  This is Paradox. The other is Amber Lights. We demo'd a huge pile...…  :)

This location is Charleston Heights. Where the studio is that we use.

SL07.png

SL07a.png

SL08.png

• Like 21