How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

41 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

While doing the other bunny shot, my friend came by and we did some sort of a bunny shot together too, after she completely un-badassed my car with her texture... (ok, its kinda cute....) 

Snapshot_009.png

can I get a copy of your car? I love it :D

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

While doing the other bunny shot, my friend came by and we did some sort of a bunny shot together too, after she completely un-badassed my car with her texture... (ok, its kinda cute....) 

Snapshot_009.png

I think that car is plenty badass.  Years ago we used to have Lads vs the Lasses pirate ship battles.  I painted my ship pink and made Hello Kitty sails and a flag for her.  She certainly scared the lads.  If I can find a pic i might have to post it.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Here's a recent pink uniform I put together as a bit of a joke along with a couple of ships I've used for past Lads vs Lasses Battles.  The Lasses usually won.

Pink 01.png

Pink 02.png

Pink 03.png

The blue flag with the target in the middle has holes in the target around the bulls eye and says "Why Yes, I do shoot like a Girl"

Edited by Amanda Dallin
  • Like 20
  • Haha 2

Back to the normal stuff...….at the studio, with the toadstools...…….just as I turned up today, so no special outfit.

First, relaxing on the toadstool...….second is an over my shoulder shot, and finally a close up...……...All point and click today!

SL05.png

SL06.png

SL10.png

• Like 23

I look pretty old lol - in SL terms.  I don't have a mesh avatar, no standing or walking animations, and my skin in years old. But I love it, so am not changing it!:) I did try looking for an updated skin a couple of years ago but nothing I saw looked any good on my avatar. Not fond of the air brushed look, and I think I'm now sentimentally attached to my old skin (shown with some eye makeup designs) 😀

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 18