How does your avatar look today ?

9 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

So... now we can vote for best bunny?

Thanks for posting a large image. (For those that don't know, click the image in the original post to get the big image.)

I think everyone did well and most of all Sara for doing all the work to put it together. It's not a competition it's just fun.  In my opinion. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Do whatever makes you happy,
And screw everything else if you ask me.
'Cause life is short and we only got one shot,
So let's go balls-out, give it everything we got.
Don't let those losers take your magic, baby, yeah.

#genderfluid

46616295765_7b8b592393_h.jpg

46808037924_537c4e1891_h.jpg

40565685783_f573fdbf37_h.jpg

• Like 31
41 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

While doing the other bunny shot, my friend came by and we did some sort of a bunny shot together too, after she completely un-badassed my car with her texture... (ok, its kinda cute....) 

Snapshot_009.png

can I get a copy of your car? I love it :D

• Like 12
5 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

While doing the other bunny shot, my friend came by and we did some sort of a bunny shot together too, after she completely un-badassed my car with her texture... (ok, its kinda cute....) 

Snapshot_009.png

I think that car is plenty badass.  Years ago we used to have Lads vs the Lasses pirate ship battles.  I painted my ship pink and made Hello Kitty sails and a flag for her.  She certainly scared the lads.  If I can find a pic i might have to post it.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Here's a recent pink uniform I put together as a bit of a joke along with a couple of ships I've used for past Lads vs Lasses Battles.  The Lasses usually won.

Pink 01.png

Pink 02.png

Pink 03.png

The blue flag with the target in the middle has holes in the target around the bulls eye and says "Why Yes, I do shoot like a Girl"

Edited by Amanda Dallin
  • Like 20
  • Haha 2

Back to the normal stuff...….at the studio, with the toadstools...…….just as I turned up today, so no special outfit.

First, relaxing on the toadstool...….second is an over my shoulder shot, and finally a close up...……...All point and click today!

SL05.png

SL06.png

SL10.png

• Like 23

I look pretty old lol - in SL terms.  I don't have a mesh avatar, no standing or walking animations, and my skin in years old. But I love it, so am not changing it!:) I did try looking for an updated skin a couple of years ago but nothing I saw looked any good on my avatar. Not fond of the air brushed look, and I think I'm now sentimentally attached to my old skin (shown with some eye makeup designs) 😀

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 18