How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you like Truth hair then you probably already know about the 70% off sale going on through this coming Sunday.  What you might not know is that if there are any of the older hairs that you like and don't have, you can get those - in the Discount area - for L$105 for the fatpack or only L$15 for a single color band -- i.e. reds or blondes, etc...  Just be sure to check your CI with those, as some of them can be a bit high.

/me staggers home with her 60-some-odd demos to try (hadn't realized how long it had been since I'd bought new Truth hair)

Thanks Lil . . .

/me groans

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Well it's been a long time since I posted in this thread. I've been a little busy, finally found my soulmate so spending a lot of time with her but here is my latest look. (Well actually my only look, my wife would kill me if I changed it too much) lol

addicted_010-4.jpg

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 26

1 hour ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Well it's been a long time since I posted in this thread. I've been a little busy, finally found my soulmate so spending a lot of time with her but here is my latest look. (Well actually my only look, my wife would kill me if I changed it too much) lol

Even though I have been following you (and your wife (congratz!)) on Flickr, its nice to see you back here again :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/9/2019 at 2:29 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

EVIL THINGS lurk behind closed doors at the Metropolis!

(Yes, I'm back there again.)

Behind-Closed-Doors-Blank.png

I got tied up in a project for a few days and can't believe how much I missed!  I still have 2 more pages of beautiful pixesls to go through but need to get moving and get to work so this seemed like a good place to stop...and a great picture!  ....and love the hair too :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you like Truth hair then you probably already know about the 70% off sale going on through this coming Sunday. 

I went there and found this hair, which was a free gift, even better

Untitled

• Like 19