How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Hey, don't use it all! :P

I've been growing a bit despondent lately about how many male clothing creators are dropping support for Slink (and some creators are now rigging only for Signature, which has become the "male Maitreya" in terms of popularity).

While I don't suffer from this problem, I have noticed a real lack of clothes for men.  I go to a lot of the shopping events and may only see a piece or two that are for men, if that.  I wish there were more options for you guys.  

7 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

I've even had guys call me "stick-thin" while looking like the below. 9_9

Trust me I see nothing wrong at all with how you look in that shot.  I admit I've liked the Jake look a lot and thought if I ever did buy another body it would be that one and it would be with the goal of a slimmer look.  I'm a big muscular guy in RL, 6'6" 250, and Haven's always been a big guy, so at the same time the Gianni body fits me well.  Everyone has there own likes and dislikes and even in a look you might not like most of the time, you'll always find times when the whole package is just too good to ignore. ;)

9 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Hey, don't use it all! :P

I posted the below pic (which was, technically, how I looked yesterday) in a discussion about less-muscular bodies and skins. I've been growing a bit despondent lately about how many male clothing creators are dropping support for Slink (and some creators are now rigging only for Signature, which has become the "male Maitreya" in terms of popularity). I own the Signature body, and will wear it (with my own heavily-modified shape) if I love a piece of clothing that's rigged only for that body, but I wish people would realise that not every guy wants big, rounded arm muscles. But there ya go; that's us blokes for ya. I've even had guys call me "stick-thin" while looking like the below. 9_9

• Body: Slink Physique
  • Head: Catwa Victor
  • Skin: L'Etre

LEtreMan.thumb.jpg.832eebadb62c73ac81dac417b0b391a6.jpg

I agree that Slink offers a good alternative for those who want a thinner look, even the new Signature body "Geralt" tries to offer the slimmer option but they still have broad shoulders and thick muscled arms, I think the preference falls manly because it looks like it lacks in detail compared to both Giani and Belleza Jake. I mean you got an amazing skin and it's working wonderfully at the photo (love men with long hair but nowadays it's so hard to see them around) but when it comes to mesh details I feel like Physique is somewhere between the default SL body and Giani, like that classic human evolution drawing.

Snapshot_147.png.b6648911e4564f795214c234bd35439a.png

Watch out guys! this avatar is "childlike"!

Grown women don't have ponytail braids or chubby faces. nope. not ever. and my god i'm short! all the evidence we need is that i'm short!

yup 6/10 is a child av.

In other news, i also learned that an apparent passtime in sl is making an adult club and coming up with the stupidest rules for your adult club. Hyper bodies and anime neko girls? (was with a friend) offensive and sexist and a sign of patronarchy!! stripper poles, having people pay your hostess to take off clothes, neon bdsm signs and "dj cherry popper" however are totally not. (sarcasm incase anyone was mistaken)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

Snapshot_147.png.b6648911e4564f795214c234bd35439a.png

Watch out guys! this avatar is "childlike"!

Grown women don't have ponytail braids or chubby faces. nope. not ever. and my god i'm short! all the evidence we need is that i'm short!

yup 6/10 is a child av.

In other news, i also learned that an apparent passtime in sl is making an adult club and coming up with the stupidest rules for your adult club. Hyper bodies and anime neko girls? (was with a friend) offensive and sexist and a sign of patronarchy!! stripper poles, having people pay your hostess to take off clothes, neon bdsm signs and "dj cherry popper" however are totally not. (sarcasm incase anyone was mistaken)

That child has the biggest t*ts I ever saw. How DARE they perform surgery on one so very young, and obviously innocent. The sexualization of today’s youth will be its downfall!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

I could never get my DoF to work properly in Firestorm so now I just add blur in Lightroom.

Yes, the viewer DoF is a bit tricky to work with. Needs patience and practice with all the settings to get decent results.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Orwar said:

Earl Grey

Felt like putting on a kilt today.

This is fair, why should the guys be the only ones camming up skirts.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5