How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

(not quite ready for the group join fee at Truth though!).

Thanks to the extreme kindness* of a stranger, or an alt of someone here (*eyes you all suspiciously*), it seems I am able to model the latest group gift from Truth after all <3

Kindnessofstrangers_001.thumb.png.2ce224e96bb1a2464cfb0918930875dd.png

*I have been advised to pass the kindness onwards as and when I can, and will be more than happy to share the love as I am able xx

Seriously, does anyone need a foot rub?!!

Edited by LexxiXhan
  • Like 17

I'm a sucker for anything iridescent. Couldn't resist this lipstick ;)

40486481371_975ecf5c71_h.jpg

40443793942_874ba652af_h.jpg

Credits

La Malvada Mujer for Cosmetic Fair, plus [Since 1975] for Hipster Mens Event.

Lipstick: La Malvada Mujer - Lady Ketamine Lips (Genesis, Omega)
Mask: [Since 1975] - Blind Mask (rare gacha prize)
Hair: Sintiklia  - Francis (black & white)
Head: Lelutka - Andrea
Body: Slink - Physique Male

• Like 19

14 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Thank you so much :)

@Maureen Boccaccio I'm so sorry I missed your tenth rezday party. I would have been there, but I was actually down the pub for a colleague's leaving 'do' and I didn't get home until the wee small hours. (And I was in no fit state to be online thereafter! :D)

Awww, thanks, Skell! :x  It was lots of fun, and we stayed 'til the wee hours of the morn ourselves!  Glad you enjoyed yourself at your colleague's send-off!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

Thanks to the extreme kindness* of a stranger, or an alt of someone here (*eyes you all suspiciously*), it seems I am able to model the latest group gift from Truth after all <3

Omgosh, the Truth VIP group is worth every penny! Truth gives the most beautiful hairs every month as a group gift. That's probably the one group I would never delete to make room for another.

• Like 5

UPDATE: Linden Labs support supervisor just re-reviewd the case even after it was shut down and declared definite. They just released all my accounts again!!!

So I will leave the picture, but the message is not as grim anymore!! no goodbye yet! :)

Goodbye

More details on the flickr link...

Goodbye ♥

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
Important update!
  • Like 2
  • Sad 16