How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Snapshot_280.thumb.jpg.855af1ea5ddbe63203ae99a4620d2260.jpg

Violent Seduction - Cosmos Senshi - Maitreya (Chibi)
Blackburns Bento Opera Gloves
MOoH! Lulu tip toe boots Cloud
Violent Seductino - Cutlery Necklace (Fork)
Violent Seduction - Alita Collar (Pink)

Tricky part was finding gloves and boots that matched close enough with the outfit. But I think I pulled it off :)

Edited by ForrestChild
added stuff
  • Like 15

Hair: Truth Caralisa (Multitone 1)

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Mesh hands: Slink Dynamic/Bento

Skin: GA.EG ST4 (Cookie)

Head: GA.EG Jennifer Bento

Body: Belleza Isis

Shape: Sophistishapes Rose (modified a lot)

Boots: Glamistry Nemesia

Jeans: Blueberry DWL jeans

Shirt: Bueno Breeze shirt

4f909c730b49535277be7e278cf17187.jpg

Edited by Liana Wildmist
  • Like 17

2 hours ago, ForrestChild said:

Tricky part was finding gloves and boots that matched close enough with the outfit. But I think I pulled it off :)

That is a really cute outfit - boots and gloves work great.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ForrestChild said:

BunBun!

B18CEA71-B2ED-4E9D-A3A0-274BAEDBFDB5.jpeg

• Like 1

Dilemma

So I have a new hair and I'm in a dilemma, it should be a demo but I think accidentally the real thing got boxed up. Everything is demo (lucky that I have the correct hair base).

The dilemma should I notify the maker strait away or first tell everybody than tell the creator. And hope for some reward.  

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Derekmate said:

Dilemma

So I have a new hair and I'm in a dilemma, it should be a demo but I think accidentally the real thing got boxed up. Everything is demo (lucky that I have the correct hair base).

The dilemma should I notify the maker strait away or first tell everybody than tell the creator. And hope for some reward.  

Depends if you are an honest person or not. Honesty is always the best policy. ;)

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

Dilemma

A few creators put out "functional demos" that are simply limited in colors, but still fully wearable, thus it  might not be a mistake.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

A few creators put out "functional demos" that are simply limited in colors, but still fully wearable, thus it  might not be a mistake.

No it has all the color and the rest is proper demo. Tried different demos fro the same creator and the rest is not like this. 

1 hour ago, Derekmate said:

No it has all the color and the rest is proper demo. Tried different demos fro the same creator and the rest is not like this. 

I would guess that the designer would likely be happy if you say something, since everyone else is probably getting the full hair for free instead of a demo too. And I would also guess that he or she wouldn't ask you to cough up cash afterwards either since you will prevent them from losing some money. It's probably just the wrong item in the vendor! And telling all your friends first would be kind of a chump move...

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

I would guess that the designer would likely be happy if you say something, since everyone else is probably getting the full hair for free instead of a demo too. And I would also guess that he or she wouldn't ask you to cough up cash afterwards either since you will prevent them from losing some money. It's probably just the wrong item in the vendor! And telling all your friends first would be kind of a chump move...

I don't have friends :D. I already dropped him a NC 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Ah, I see! Well, since I don’t have your number, Skype, telegram, Kik, or otherwise, and I don’t login to SL much, that leaves DM/PM on the forums here. Sending..

and I was wondering why you never said hi inworld ;-;

Snapshot_132.thumb.jpg.b684d3541ac1ce1a626cfa10866a53b2.jpg

I feel very lazy today (RL me is tired as eff...) and  I just love the pusheen onesie I found the other day... Saturday to be exact when I did some Marketplace shopping^^ .Kinda felt it was great to have Kasha do something I love to do in RL - journal. 

Snapshot_131.thumb.jpg.6c0363a073efa83fdcb03df724b9ad39.jpg

I also found cute stationery stuff (the little bunch between laptop and pen-holder is new... look... washi-tape :x)  Ahhhh happy me and happy Kasha^^

• Like 13