How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Do you remember back in the old days when we had a skirt shape to match our regular shape?  That bustle look reminded of why :)

[eta]
By the way, your forum avatar looks a lot like a girl I knew in High School. Now this picture, from waist up, is her to a tee. 
No fair using old crushes against me like that!

(just kidding ... mostly)

I fell in love with that skin, I couldn't help myself I had to start using it :P I do remember those meshes, I had a Slink jeans that had "regular" and "booty" size. Good times. *feels old*

• Like 2

I've decided to use the most off the wall, out of the norm, and strange bodies sl has to offer and if someone has a problem or it offends them, then that just gets filed away in the "Not my problem" section. so far i've gotten snarky remarks for going into a clothing store in a kemono based anime avatar, can't wait till i'm out in something that isn't hugely popular. heres pics of my latest avatar mashup with skings katena body and the uti normie head. annoying to find aos for because most will understandably clip. even one for "curvy avatar and huge boobs" didn't work, though hilariously it was because my hips and breasts are TOO SMALL FOR IT!! this body has a shocking amount of clothes for it and even takes omega, though the hud is a bit annoying as sometimes it takes 2 clicks to respond and theres no way to make the layers toggle blending/masking. though its the better option at the moment if you want this style of body (namely because the one other brand that sells hyper bodies won't make breasts for his new bodies and all the existing mesh breasts are slightly off. also heard of "bubble blo" as a seller for hypers but they seem to be a myth as searching them brings up no results.) ofc, ulukie exists as well but... no support and creator isn't around, so they're essentially retired.

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing what else i find, seen alot of interesting stuff around, but sadly some of my favorite bodies or body addons seem to be custom made personals. if only i could mesh.... wait scrap that, i'd probably make horrifying, strange things.

Snapshot_137.png

Snapshot_138.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MaggiJin said:

I've decided to use the most off the wall, out of the norm, and strange bodies sl has to offer and if someone has a problem or it offends them, then that just gets filed away in the "Not my problem" section. so far i've gotten snarky remarks for going into a clothing store in a kemono based anime avatar, can't wait till i'm out in something that isn't hugely popular. heres pics of my latest avatar mashup with skings katena body and the uti normie head. annoying to find aos for because most will understandably clip. even one for "curvy avatar and huge boobs" didn't work, though hilariously it was because my hips and breasts are TOO SMALL FOR IT!! this body has a shocking amount of clothes for it and even takes omega, though the hud is a bit annoying as sometimes it takes 2 clicks to respond and theres no way to make the layers toggle blending/masking. though its the better option at the moment if you want this style of body (namely because the one other brand that sells hyper bodies won't make breasts for his new bodies and all the existing mesh breasts are slightly off. also heard of "bubble blo" as a seller for hypers but they seem to be a myth as searching them brings up no results.) ofc, ulukie exists as well but... no support and creator isn't around, so they're essentially retired.

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing what else i find, seen alot of interesting stuff around, but sadly some of my favorite bodies or body addons seem to be custom made personals. if only i could mesh.... wait scrap that, i'd probably make horrifying, strange things.

Snapshot_137.png

Snapshot_138.png

I'm not a big fan of sking but the face does look cute!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I'm not a big fan of sking but the face does look cute!

thanks!

And thats A okay, as long as you're not rude or making fun of people who like that kind of stuff. i generally don't care if someone dislikes a style, as long as they're not touting that people shouldn't have the right to use it, though i have met people like that (too many. ex. someone told me to drink bleach [also the word "furfag" was used as if it where 2009 again] while i was teleporting around in my snake avatar during FLF last week. some people have too much hate in their hearts.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

thanks!

And thats A okay, as long as you're not rude or making fun of people who like that kind of stuff. i generally don't care if someone dislikes a style, as long as they're not touting that people shouldn't have the right to use it, though i have met people like that (too many. ex. someone told me to drink bleach [also the word "furfag" was used as if it where 2009 again] while i was teleporting around in my snake avatar during FLF last week. some people have too much hate in their hearts.)

I absolutely have no reason to disrespect anyone based on tastes , customs, preferences, etc. Or any other reason. It requires a special kind of person to make me be rude. If you feel happy with your look, no one should bother you about it!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Severity27 said:

Raiding Skell's makeup kit mwahaha ^^

Hey, don't use it all! :P

I posted the below pic (which was, technically, how I looked yesterday) in a discussion about less-muscular bodies and skins. I've been growing a bit despondent lately about how many male clothing creators are dropping support for Slink (and some creators are now rigging only for Signature, which has become the "male Maitreya" in terms of popularity). I own the Signature body, and will wear it (with my own heavily-modified shape) if I love a piece of clothing that's rigged only for that body, but I wish people would realise that not every guy wants big, rounded arm muscles. But there ya go; that's us blokes for ya. I've even had guys call me "stick-thin" while looking like the below. 9_9

• Body: Slink Physique
  • Head: Catwa Victor
  • Skin: L'Etre

LEtreMan.thumb.jpg.832eebadb62c73ac81dac417b0b391a6.jpg

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I've been growing a bit despondent lately about how many male clothing creators are dropping support for Slink

You are not the only one Skell. I am curious how Slink dropped the ball here - lack of devkits - making the devkit too hard to get - or just too many people want to look like condoms stuffed with walnuts.

Not everyone want's basketballs for biceps.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Hey, don't use it all! :P

I posted the below pic (which was, technically, how I looked yesterday) in a discussion about less-muscular bodies and skins. I've been growing a bit despondent lately about how many male clothing creators are dropping support for Slink (and some creators are now rigging only for Signature, which has become the "male Maitreya" in terms of popularity). I own the Signature body, and will wear it (with my own heavily-modified shape) if I love a piece of clothing that's rigged only for that body, but I wish people would realise that not every guy wants big, rounded arm muscles. But there ya go; that's us blokes for ya. I've even had guys call me "stick-thin" while looking like the below. 9_9

• Body: Slink Physique
  • Head: Catwa Victor
  • Skin: L'Etre

LEtreMan.thumb.jpg.832eebadb62c73ac81dac417b0b391a6.jpg

9A0F966A-DEA3-473B-A4F8-ABF14CC907A1.jpeg