Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Then today is the day you get to move your home and everything it contains slightly to the left, alternatively rotate the entire build by a random amount for greater 'realism'. Decide to switch from living in a house/skybox and move without picking a single item up. Question are prims really so bad? Remake every aspect of your SL like it was 2006. Join a different SL subculture and remake your avatar to match. Replace all the art/family pictures with smut. Buy clover some eye popping bad gifts from the SLM. Fill your land with Meeroo. Rework your profile to leave no doubt that you are suddenly the worlds biggest fan of something you've previously expressed a dislike for. Leave Clover hundreds of pictures of you wearing a monocle and trying mustache demos.

Being left alone for 3 days will never happen again.

• Haha 6

On 5/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Clover just left to go visit family over the long holiday.  That means I get to act like I'm single for 3 days :D

/me sits alone at the bar wishing she had someone special to share her day with.

[eta]
That was supposed to be a joke about me not knowing what to do with myself, not a jibe at single people or a call for sympathy. 

It was nice to meet you at Club Noir, and glad to hear that Clover has returned home safely.

it's not often that celebrities visit my club! :D

• Thanks 1

Friday, 6 pm SLT @ The Listening Room

A somewhat impromptu spin session comprised of "complex" music, which could include "complicated" music, "convoluted" music, "contorted" music and even "confused" music, a condition which was may all find ourselves in by the end of the night. 

If you've never been to The Listening Room, fear not; it's not a club and no one is encouraged to tip. No one is encouraged to dance, either, but people always do. 💃

The joint is open to anyone who wishes to attend. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edloe/208/213/21  

• Like 1

Can I ***** about people bitching?

Can I even say *****?  I know they allow it on TV in the US ... we'll see.

So back to bitching about people bitching.  
I hope no one actually needs help in world today because almost every help group I'm in seems to be bitching about the upcoming changes. 

OK .. I'm done.  Let's talk about something else.

How 'bout them Blues, eh?  Last night was the franchise's first ever Stanley Cup playoff win.  I hope you saw the game because next month it will cost $2.25 a month more to watch fewer teams while the Lindens kill off puppies and kittens because they are evil!  They'll start fracking in SL; just you wait and see.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

How 'bout them Blues, eh? 

I'm guessing this has something to do about a bunch of very fragile people running around a field getting all emotional when a ball plonks down somewhere..?

26 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I'm guessing this has something to do about a bunch of very fragile people running around a field getting all emotional when a ball plonks down somewhere..?

No ball.  More like a bunch of not so fragile men getting into fist fights because a rubber biscuit goes into a net.
Hockey -- where "no blood; no foul" is taken literally.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress

37 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Hockey

Ooh. Closest I ever came to playing hockey was some game on the Playstation, ages ago - I remember playing it until my thumbs were numb whenever I was put in the 'kiddie room' at my dad's workplace whenever I was too sick to go to school. Never learnt any rules, and I kept getting into fist fights, which was the best thing about the game.

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

almost every help group I'm in seems to be bitching about the upcoming changes.

I'm dreading logging in today, to be honest. It can be difficult enough to keep a large group on track at the best of times... :/

6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Can I ***** about people bitching?

Can I even say *****?  I know they allow it on TV in the US ... we'll see.

So back to bitching about people bitching.  
I hope no one actually needs help in world today because almost every help group I'm in seems to be bitching about the upcoming changes. 

OK .. I'm done.  Let's talk about something else.

The Linden Home complainers were starting to wane, so LL decided to give everyone something new to whine about.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Houseboat Party! June 14, 6 PM SL / 9 pm EST 

I'll be spinning two hours of Caribbean vibes, ocean-inspired tunes and groovy electronica from the rooftop of my new Linden houseboat. Come dressed for the beach, or that fancy island resort you keep meaning to jet to every summer and bring a friend, significant other, random stranger or favorite snuggle-partner for an evening of music under the stars and by the waves. Afterward, there might be a late-night sail as well. Ahoy! 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 6:21 PM, Ghosty Kips said:

Houseboat Party! June 14, 6 PM SL / 9 pm EST 

Well, I'm an idiot. There's no way I'll be ready to do this thing Friday. I have various other projects that need my attentio0n, plus I'm getting ready to take a vacay with my wife in just over a week.

So I'll have to postpone. We can do it on a date after we get back, like mid-July maybe. Sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

*waves hello* 

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer/winter (hemisphere-dependent).  Sorry I haven't been around much - that pesky RL!

What did y'all think of SL16B?

And for those celebrating the U.S. Independence Day tomorrow, I hope you have a fabulous time!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

*waves hello* 

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer/winter (hemisphere-dependent).  Sorry I haven't been around much - that pesky RL!

What did y'all think of SL16B?

And for those celebrating the U.S. Independence Day tomorrow, I hope you have a fabulous time!

*waves*  *hugs*

I enjoyed SL16B, especially the Meet the Lindens and Meet the Moles talks.  That was the first time I've gone to any of those type of events.  Many of the exhibits were pretty cool also - had lots of fun wandering around the areas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I am taking a pod ride right now :)

... Totally didn't misread that, ahem. Haven't been to SL16B at all, it sounds laggy.

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2019 at 4:55 AM, Parhelion Palou said:

It was laggy at the start when the crowds were big, but it's not bad at all now.

Visited the SL16B shopping mall last night, not a lot of people around anymore last day, but those still there (and myself) were still rubber banding like mad, dropping trough floors, slow loading textures. Was a bit disappointed in general by the event. Mostly stores showing old stock for a discount and tons of gift boxes without saying/showing what's in there. No wonder the place lags like hell with so many items and scripted vendors and all.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My F5 days are over.  Clover got us a house (not house boat) in Bellisaria yesterday and it is right on the river. 

Congrats! I still haven't bothered looking up the new houses ... Maybe I should.