Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My F5 days are over.  Clover got us a house (not house boat) in Bellisaria yesterday and it is right on the river. 

Nice! gratz :)

Been considering to go premium, just for a house. Private rent is nice, but its so quiet, and general mainland is just to much of a mess (and quite quiet too)

How probable is it to actually get a house when you go premium if you do not have the time to spend F5ing in impossable timezones?

10 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Nice! gratz :)

Been considering to go premium, just for a house. Private rent is nice, but its so quiet, and general mainland is just to much of a mess (and quite quiet too)

How probable is it to actually get a house when you go premium if you do not have the time to spend F5ing in impossable timezones?

If you are not Premium yet and have no other reason to go Premium, wait a while.  It will be some many months still before there is anything even close to a surplus of homes.

When they release the Campers & Trailers in a month or two (or three), some will abandon their current House or Houseboat, but I don't think it will be a large number.  Currently there appear to be 3-10 abandoned properties daily and LL releases a new region of homes (houses and/or houseboats) approx. every Mon, Wed, and Fri -- and they are typically gone in 3-10 seconds.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
darn pesky extra letters
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:34 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

My F5 days are over.  Clover got us a house (not house boat) in Bellisaria yesterday and it is right on the river. 

With the difficulty people have been having getting one of the homes since the refresh limits were put in, I'm really glad the one of the few releases was picked up by Clover for the two of you.  Congrats!

• Like 2

On 7/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Congrats!

What area is it in? I finally snagged one (alt has a houseboat) also although I'm not thrilled with the location entirely, it's a few blocks off from the water. I wouldn't mind if it was one street off but there's no view at all, although it is a corner which is nice and has a rock wall buffer in the back so pretty private plus my immediate neighbor seems pleasant. It just feels kind of claustrophobic and closed off to me - no sunset/sunrises, the lighting is meh.  

I have one other alt that's premium so maybe I'll see what he can snag first. I know they are working on some more water view areas so perhaps I'll get lucky that way.  Ideally I'm hoping to get one with a beach view, sandy land. I'm considering giving up the land I've been renting for many years and just coping with the houses in Bellisseria from now on since I am enjoying the area so much in general. Certainly will save me a ton of money a year, that's for sure.

Edited by Elora Lunasea

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My self imposed cool down is getting old but I do want to be better.  Therefore:

• I promise for the next 2 days to not be a snarky *****
  • I promise to not cuss on the *****ing forums
  • I promise to exploit my vanity like the virtue it is

Thanks for listening

“Unvirtuous” women are fun, too. Just saying! And cussing is hot, especially when whispered in one’s ear. IMHO

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Since I really liked the original story (novella?) I was really glad to see it as a movie. Is that where you got “bastage” also?

When it comes to hockey? No. I got it from one of my Cree friends back in my YaHell NAC days. She loved her toofless bastages, as she called them. She loves hockey and never missed a game.

Well, the L'Homme Magazine gift round for August was... rather underwhelming.

• 22 stores.
  • 3 stores with no gift out. (At least one of these stores tends to run a little late, but always does put the gift out eventually.)
  • 5 stores had the same gift as the last round in May (one of which had even been repeated again a year before that).

Gift worth getting:

• Catwa head applier in tone 04 from Stray Dog
  • Shape for Catwa Daniel & Belleza Jake from Tivoli
  • Hair from Dura
  • Boots (Belleza Jake only) from Bauhaus Movement
  • Facial hair (Catwa & Omega) from Mister Razzor
  • 7 gifts from The Forge

And one that I really loved, but is probably not for everyone:

• Avant-garde makeup & accessory from Zibska
  • Sad 1

Houseboat Costume Party!

When: Friday the 16th, starting *promptly* at 6pm to 8pm SL time
Where: My houseboat, The Mast Hysteria 

I'm reminding you *today* (because I'm really RL busy tomorrow)  that Friday's houseboat party is (or should be) a water-related costume event! Come as a mermaid, a sailor, Spongebob, a can of sardines ... a bottle of Aquafina ... whatever works! Expect a rather silly and overly-moist playlist to go with the madness.

Now, I have to go and put my own costume together 😲See you tomorrow night! 

• Like 2

So there I was, minding my own business, listening to music at a rock club while looking at ... everyone's styles.  Yeah.  Just camming around looking at clothes.  I land on one avatar and think "wow, that's a cute butt; I wonder who's pants she wearing."  Only to zoom out and see it was my butt.  I perv cammed myself.  :o

• Haha 7