Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

19 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Just how long does it take to re-package a few textures? 
Drag and drop to create new skins and tattoos, put them in a box and price them like new work.  You could make a mint right now.

/rant off

*pushes Rhonda off the soapbox* My turn!

Just fix the fingers and toes first!

Oh and eye creators including system eyes, stop setting them to dark AND making them no mod. The former makes it so we can't see the texture and the later so we can't move the one silly slider to fix them ourselves.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

*pushes Rhonda off the soapbox* My turn!

Just fix the fingers and toes first!

Oh and eye creators including system eyes, stop setting them to dark AND making them no mod. The former makes it so we can't see the texture and the later so we can't move the one silly slider to fix them ourselves.

I wear a League skin, and she's already released a toes/fingers fix....whew!

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, you've probably got one of the best blogs out there for guys, especially new folks, so I fully expected it.

My stats haven't recovered from the Firestorm changelog page linking to me. This could push my poor little website into falling over! Good job I'm hosted on a dedicated VPS and not a shared server.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

Oh come on....there are umbrella kits on MP and a few flexi prims are all you need!

LOL! There is a hat out there that has a similar aesthetic to it. I almost bought it when it was released.

I'll come up with something, I'm sure of it ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

OMG - We have one heck of a weather change expected for us this week.  Nothing like a 50 degree difference in highs from one day to the next.

image.png.398142c2187778b0fa32d0433a850a14.png

We're experiencing a mad temperature drop as well ... but not a FIFTY degree drop. Where the heck do you live, Newfoundland? 

2 hours ago, Ghosty Kips said:

We're experiencing a mad temperature drop as well ... but not a FIFTY degree drop. Where the heck do you live, Newfoundland? 

Li'l is in Colorado, a bit inland from Newfoundland.

During a visit to the Milwaukee Public Museum when I was young, a cold front moved in while we were inside. It had been unseasonably balmy when we entered and we were shocked to step outside into freezing weather just an hour later. IIRC, the temperature dropped 43F in one hour, setting a record for Milwaukee. The change was so fast it cracked windows in the First Wisconsin bank building.

Look at the drop from Wed's high to low, that's 52F in perhaps less than 12 hours. I'll be looking at the hourly recordings in a few days to watch the front move in.

It could be worse, Li'l...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_temperature_extremes

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ghosty Kips said:

Denver, Co.  We typically get one or two of these extremes each year.

I'm good with Fall - I'm not quite ready for Winter.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Denver, Co.  We typically get one or two of these extremes each year.

I'm good with Fall - I'm not quite ready for Winter.

Me either. I like winter, I'm just not quite ready for it. In October. Without warning. We're not experiencing anything quite that drastic, but we went from 90 one day to 70 the next - twenty degrees is quite enough shock for me! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Saw Ghosty's group notice. Do we still need tier? I have 512 since I only have a trailer. I'll be home from work in about an hour or so. Need to run by the store first.

Apparently not anymore. The group is showing positive for Land Available.

ETA: Per chat, someone dropped 1024 in just as I went to check a few minutes ago.  Nice timing.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 2