Favorite Lelutka heads?

I switched to Avalon after using Catya for years. I love Avalon because it didn't take much changing of the facial features to keep my original look, which was/is very important to me. I have a couple of free heads from LeLutka, but I have never used them.  I don't even attempt to look at or buy new heads that come out.  As long as LeLutka continues to update their heads it will be Avalon for me.

• Like 2

I recently switched to Billie after having a LAQ head for a couple of years.  I am really liking the look of it. I wanted to use something different than Avalon because it seems everyone uses it.

• Like 1

The pre-boundless version of Erin was my original favourite. I could never replicate that shape after the changes. Before Avalon, I bought a new LeLu head every couple months and found myself constantly fiddling with the shape. When Avalon came out at Skin Fair I bought it immediately, made my shape, and I was pretty much locked in!  Billie is the first head that has tempted me since, but I haven't been able to dial it in quite how I want. I know all Evo X skins are one-size-fits-all, in theory, but virtually every skin is still made / advertised on Avalon. Hoping the skin Glam Affair made specifically for Billie is in store next time I check.

7 hours ago, missyrideout said:

The pre-boundless version of Erin was my original favourite. I could never replicate that shape after the changes.

My alt has had to stick with the dated version of the Nova head, they changed them a lot when they updated and you can no longer achieve certain shapes with them. It is possible to use EvoX on the dated heads so I don't believe you miss out on much if you stick with the older version.

• Thanks 1

I have Avalon for myself but I also have Erin and Fleur for two alts.  I feel kind of bad that a lot of people use Avalon but it is a good head. I use a fairly long process of elimination to pick my heads and if I ended up using Avalon then it was the best choice for my avatar. For the Erin head, I chose it for a younger avatar (Halloween girl) and Fleur was chosen for an Asian avatar.

• Like 2

I am still partial to Skyler. I am using the “dated” version, as the update that unlocked the sliders never looked quite the way I wanted. They keep bringing both versions forward with each update.  I have tried a few newer releases but none have felt like “me”. 

• Like 2

I've been stuck on Inez for a long while now. Though I have the free heads that Lelutka have given away during various holiday times. My current skin inventory was purchased based everything looking great on Inez so it's hard to change things up.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 3:55 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

Does anyone know if there is any other heads updated to the 4.0's yet?

as of this morning, all the EVO-to-EVOX heads demos still read 3.1, and all the EVOX heads demos read 3.1; but the Billie and the Sugar heads read 4.0.  There are no notices in the in-world Lelutka group.

edit to say I just tried to update a few of my heads and it says the product at 3.1 is up to date.

Edited by Hymn Celestia
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, TheAwkwardMochi said:

Maybe I'm cheap, but Evox Noel. I just love how amazingly versatile that head is. I created all sorts of shapes for it, from babyface looks to really realistic features.

Same here, it's a challenge that I take upon me to make facial shapes of each head that weren't intended to be. Like from a head that is intended to be Asian, trying to make a African looking shape out of it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Same here, it's a challenge that I take upon me to make facial shapes of each head that weren't intended to be. Like from a head that is intended to be Asian, trying to make a African looking shape out of it.

Oh that sounds fun. Thanks, now I know what I'm gonna do for the next 1209189656 hours online 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

I had Alycia's Kaya head looking like Angela Sarafyan (Clementine on Westworld) when I tried it one recently. I modified it back to a more standard look, but I think I want to try to get that look on another version of the head. She has striking features.

Clementine Pennyfeather