And yet another set of last names and yet again not really for general use.

Sid Nagy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Sid Nagy changed the title to And jet another set of last names and jet again not really for general use.
  • Sid Nagy changed the title to And jet another set of last names and yet again not really for general use.

I saw it at Twitter yesterday and was HAing out loud, fishsticks and bikinibottom would have been better choices. Those are really horrible x3 even for merfolk standards, there would have been (wait for it)an ocean of nice choices, like scallop, and Coral and Pearl,Bonaqua, aquarium, seashell, oceanbreeze....SquarePants XD 

Sometimes it feels like they hold meetings and are like "ok the theme is XY and now we will find the most horrible things for it...the winner can leave office early!" 😂

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 10

Mermaids are sure going to be happy for this one. If I had to pick one, I would go with Seafarer, then I can use more words like: ahoy, shiver me timbers, lily-livered, mutiny, grog, scallywag, hornswaggle, swashbuckler, seadog, & booty.

Mermaid
Merrow
Seafarer
Fishtail

I'm more of a chatterbox. Benchthis Chatterbox has nice ring to it. 

Edited by benchthis
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, shireena1 said:

just a thought , i think the name "Sherman Peabody" might be against a copyright of a quite old cartoon ...

That was Mr. Peabody and Sherman.  Yeah, I'm that old although they did do a newer version which I never watched.

• Like 2

I am in a sour mood. I am feeling very old and grumpy while reading the list of both new mernames and "old" new names.

9 out of 10 names are "kawaii", "cute" or "came up with them while drunk and laughing"?

If last names wasn't so expensive, I have 2 alts that could have a last name. And by the gods, those names are not tempting me to open my wallet.

Is ordinary last names banned in SL?

LL probably found out that people in SL buy new names while - drunk and laughing.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Sid Nagy changed the title to And yet another set of last names and yet again not really for general use.
17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am in a sour mood. I am feeling very old and grumpy while reading the list of both new mernames and "old" new names.

9 out of 10 names are "kawaii", "cute" or "came up with them while drunk and laughing"?

If last names wasn't so expensive, I have 2 alts that could have a last name. And by the gods, those names are not tempting me to open my wallet.

Is ordinary last names banned in SL?

LL probably found out that people in SL buy new names while - drunk and laughing.

Sausage, Spicy, and Jeon must've come about during dinner along with their drinks.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Punky Starchild said:

Most of the names available are rediculous.

Only usable if one considers oneself in SL as some kind of a joke IMHO.
Sure, it is "only" SL, but we all know better. SL is a serious matter for most. And so is 40 USD as well.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 4

Vegan Sausage
Wearable Sausage
Findde Sausage
Smelly Sausage
Notagain Sausage

Office Sausage
Notmy Sausage
Elephant Sausage
Daily Sausage
Keepyour Sausage

pfff..... who wants to walk around like that?

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.