Maze Soft Thighs Update?

Jade Varela

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, JadeMercedez said:

Hey Everyone,

What do you think of Maze Soft Thighs? I have not used this yet as I have Freya. As usual, there's no support for it. Is this any good?

Love them, using them on Reborn with nearly all my outfits (and I have the arms too). Wish they would include other bodies like Maitreya and Freya, I don't know the reason for not including them but I am happy Reborn is availabe.

3 hours ago, JadeMercedez said:

Hey Everyone,

What do you think of Maze Soft Thighs? I have not used this yet as I have Freya. As usual, there's no support for it. Is this any good?

I think unless someone is using a thick shape, They just look like they would be too dang tight.

On my current body I like to use, they look like I am trying to stop the bleeding to a wound.

I think it's neat how they make it look like applied pressure to the surface though.. I can see a lot of neat uses for things like that all over the body with straps and things.

But seeing how tight those are, make me really appreciate a nice suspender belt.. hehehehe

• Like 2

It's only in the last month or so i first heard of/started seeing things for this on the weekend sales. For a blubbery body like Kupra with big thighs it looks OK. On a skinnier frame with slender legs they look wrong. If the mod came out for Maitreya i'd be very unlikely to try it

In case anyone is wondering what they look like i found an example
May be an image of 1 person and text

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

It looks painful, so I'm not interested.  If they wanted to be accurate, they should include a BOM layer showing the red streaks where the blood flow has been restricted. 

It's already available.  Bruising, small cuts, discolorations where the indentations are, and rope marks.

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It's already available.  Bruising, small cuts, discolorations where the indentations are, and rope marks.

I think its very sad how "trending" is abuse on the avatar... Not unlike the slap marks, cut marks on the avatar, including self inflicted is not anything that should be glamorized. It honestly makes me shake my head the trends that are popular in SL for these things.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Conifer Dada said:

Are tourniquets fashionable in RL now or is it a purely SL thing favoured by those who want to demonstrate that their ample thighs aren't made of hard plastic?

Probably both I suppose. You won't see my Erika alt with it on here lol... If I post any pics of the usb cable, it'll be likely on newtumbl.

I've seen these at sales events and such.  Shakes my head in dismay.  So tourniquet thighs is the new trend, like panties barely covering your hoo-haa and showing your pubic hair?  NO...just NO...Again NO.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

I think its very sad how "trending" is abuse on the avatar... Not unlike the slap marks, cut marks on the avatar, including self inflicted is not anything that should be glamorized. It honestly makes me shake my head the trends that are popular in SL for these things.

I wonder too how many women would find it alluring if that were done to them in real life.  No one in their right mind should get aroused or find this attractive.  It's very destructive behavior.   

• Like 7

I guess maybe I don't quite understand the trend. When I've tossed on stockings in RL and they fit that way, I took them off and made sure to grab a size up the next time I went shopping so they...no longer fit that way. 

A super subtle soft effect for stockings and socks and boots could be nice overall - but some of this stuff on Flickr looks painful AF!

Also, and I'm going into super picky mode with this, I know - some of these leg garters and straps and whatnot don't even fit the indentations properly, so it all looks really off. Just saying.

• Like 8

19 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

IIRC there's something similar available for Kalhene Erika. I think it looks like a USB cable... LOL

EDIT: OK here it is on the EffBee:
https://www.facebook.com/kalhenemeshbody/posts/159993733182711

Kalhene has them for the ERIKA body I blogged them. They look cute on but not something I would use everyday.  LINK if you are interested in reading about them.

• Like 4

People will buy them because it is new. They always do.

And when I land in a popular store like L'Etre, the majority I see has very big breasts, butts and thick legs.

I did not think Kupra should be so popular either. But it is the way it is.

Well, to each their own. I stay unfashionably thin with a B-cup.

• Like 8

On 5/31/2022 at 12:48 AM, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

Consensual BDSM isn't sad. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.