What kind of clothes does a stereotypical "zoo keeper" wear? (SL-related)

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Background:

I've created a couple of accounts that have the appearance of animals. The (admittedly cartoonish) backstory of the account with the chimpanzee avi is that he was able to free the rest of his fellow zoo animals from captivity. With their freedom, an angry zoo keeper is determined to get his precious zoo animals back.

I sometimes like to make villainous foils for my "protagonist" accounts. In the case of my chimp account, his antagonist is a zoo keeper who wants him and the other animals back. I'm wondering how I should design my zoo keeper account. Like for example, what kind of clothes should he wear? What should his body type be like? And all kinds of things.

(Yes, I have an overactive imagination.)

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Background:

I've created a couple of accounts that have the appearance of animals. The (admittedly cartoonish) backstory of the account with the chimpanzee avi is that he was able to free the rest of his fellow zoo animals from captivity. With their freedom, an angry zoo keeper is determined to get his precious zoo animals back.

I sometimes like to make villainous foils for my "protagonist" accounts. In the case of my chimp account, his antagonist is a zoo keeper who wants him and the other animals back. I'm wondering how I should design my zoo keeper account. Like for example, what kind of clothes should he wear? What should his body type be like? And all kinds of things.

Google is our friend.

zoo-keeper.thumb.jpg.c1ccf8a04350973f91d75b516be2b504.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Background:

One of my best friends when I was young(er) was a "zookeeper" and his official uniform was khaki pants and shirt.

Think Marlin Perkins, Jack Hanna, Crocodile Dundee etc.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Background:

Overalls that’s what large animal vets also wear, this is similar to what I have:

FEFA073F-5ECA-49E2-BEB0-EB97B19174AC.jpeg

99B52A4C-FE45-44D5-A08A-C0FE110843A3.jpeg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Thank you for the replies, but I think the purpose of this topic was to ask what the name of the clothes these stereotypical zoo keepers wear. @Silent Mistwalker said the khaki pants, so that's one half of the equation, but I'm wondering what the shirt is called so I can look for it in the marketplace?

Try 'safari clothes' or 'adventurer clothes'.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Safari-Bush-Outfit-2cute-Brown-Khaki/20846822

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Thank you for the replies, but I think the purpose of this topic was to ask what the name of the clothes these stereotypical zoo keepers wear. @Silent Mistwalker said the khaki pants, so that's one half of the equation, but I'm wondering what the shirt is called so I can look for it in the marketplace?

The full suit would be a boiler suit and the pants with bib is called bib overalls. Over here we just call them overalls and everyone knows what we mean.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

The shirt is the same material, khaki, which is cotton.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.