Stupid Conversations

Tex Monday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

44 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

This is the zodiac signs for people who like their zodiac signs with science flavor

Oh i love zodiac signs .. Some giant rock in space (aka planet) supposedly affects someones habits and character trillions of miles away.
Sure, if it falls on that persons head it does.

giphy.gif
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Le Me: Question: Why am not allowed on the sim? This is my first visit to to the sim and i came to shop. I only know of your event from your Flickr (url redacted)

Le Derpette: Hi...you probably got banned because in 3400 days you failed to make a valid avatar, the rules are on land, you should read them.Being an event, if you don't take care of your avatar you will never buy here.I wish you a good day. I'll give you access just because you wrote to me.Welcome.

• Confused 5

14 minutes ago, TrophySpouse said:

Le Me: Question: Why am not allowed on the sim? This is my first visit to to the sim and i came to shop. I only know of your event from your Flickr (url redacted)

Le Derpette: Hi...you probably got banned because in 3400 days you failed to make a valid avatar, the rules are on land, you should read them.Being an event, if you don't take care of your avatar you will never buy here.I wish you a good day. I'll give you access just because you wrote to me.Welcome.

Yet still, not explanation as to what constitutes a VALID avatar.  Was it a shopping event?  No one reads land rules for those.

49 minutes ago, TrophySpouse said:

Le Derpette: Hi...you probably got banned because in 3400 days you failed to make a valid avatar, the rules are on land, you should read them.Being an event, if you don't take care of your avatar you will never buy here.

I'm with others here --- what the heck is a "valid avatar" and what does it actually mean to "take care of your avatar"?

Maybe message me with a link to the event and I'll go check it out.  I might fall into that category of not having a valid avatar since I still have not gotten a mesh head.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm with others here --- what the heck is a "valid avatar"

Buy now a brand new avatar from VALID.

(The use of a VALID avatar is prominent across various Second Life events, clubs and stores.)

valid-koharotv.gif

**Disclaimer this is a FAKE ad

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, TrophySpouse said:

I think I'd give her a valid middle finger.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yet still, not explanation as to what constitutes a VALID avatar.  Was it a shopping event?  No one reads land rules for those.

I didn't bother asking for more details but I could imagine something like not having one of the elite brand name mesh. And it was a shopping event.

55 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm with others here --- what the heck is a "valid avatar" and what does it actually mean to "take care of your avatar"?

Maybe message me with a link to the event and I'll go check it out.  I might fall into that category of not having a valid avatar since I still have not gotten a mesh head.

Check your PM.

41 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Buy now a brand new avatar from VALID.

(The use of a VALID avatar is prominent across various Second Life events, clubs and stores.)

valid-koharotv.gif

**Disclaimer this is a FAKE ad

LOL. Looks like we have a new name for your new store.

34 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think I'd give her a valid middle finger.

I'd give her the same. I don't even want to return to her stinky sim if she unbanned me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TrophySpouse said:

I didn't bother asking for more details but I could imagine something like not having one of the elite brand name mesh. And it was a shopping event.

Check your PM.

LOL. Looks like we have a new name for your new store.

I'd give her the same. I don't even want to return to her stinky sim if she unbanned me.

Send me the info, too.  Time to break.out my granny avatar with the swinging handbag.

• Haha 7

I logged in an alt and put on my 'SL16B Female Rebel Avatar'.  Alt has been in SL for 14+ yrs, so not a newbie.  Nobody was at the event, so nobody to ban me if I didn't meet their criteria - whatever it is.

I did get a notecard, from clicking a sign I think.  It says nothing about what type of avatar.  The About Land does say "NOT NEW AVATAR, NOT Newbie old", so maybe that is what they mean by a valid avatar -- not one of the starter avs (though I don't understand what 'not newbie old' means - maybe there was supposed to be a comma there after 'newbie').  I'll come back in a starter av when I see people here and see if that is an issue.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I logged in an alt and put on my 'SL16B Female Rebel Avatar'.  Alt has been in SL for 14+ yrs, so not a newbie.  Nobody was at the event, so nobody to ban me if I didn't meet their criteria - whatever it is.

I did get a notecard, from clicking a sign I think.  It says nothing about what type of avatar.  The About Land does say "NOT NEW AVATAR, NOT Newbie old", so maybe that is what they mean by a valid avatar -- not one of the starter avs.  I'll come back in a starter av when I see people here and see if that is an issue.

Does anyone here read the About Land tab at a shopping event?  

On 10/16/2021 at 3:53 AM, Tex Monday said:

I thought we'd try something fun. (And hopefully this thread won't get deleted). 

We've all had them. People who IM you, thinking they're something special but they turn out to have the intelligence of a block of wood. Let's get some of those wonderful conversations out in the open for all to enjoy. 

A few ground rules:

😀     Because of ToS, please delete the names of the ignorant before posting here. 

😀     Let's try to keep racist, anti-semetic, homophobic, anything that violates the ToS, etc. conversations out. No one likes someone like that, no matter how stupid they are or how much they need to be brought out into the light. 

I'll start (this comes from one of my alt accounts)

Thinks he's God's gift to SL: smacks your firm ass. you need to be my ***** and mine alone
Me: oh...and what do you have to offer me?
Thinks he's God's gift to SL: all of me girl. I ain't a noob I don't pay for a girl to be with me
Me: Did I ask you for money?  I asked why I should be your ***** and yours alone. needs to be something in it for me
Thinks he's God's gift to SL: being mine is enough
Me: Why? I just met you 3 minutes ago. What's the benefit of being your *****?
Thinks he's God's gift to SL: then you would be knows as easy or a *****
Thinks he's God's gift to SL: you would have every guy trying to knock you up
Me: That's the plan. 6 guys in the last 6 days
Thinks he's God's gift to SL: upgrade yourself yer (actual spelling of the word) 6 years old and still look like a noob
Me: I like the way I look..and obviously you do too if you slapped my ass and want me to be your *****
Thinks he's God's gift to SL: (busy response): LOOKS LIKE YA DONE SCREWED UP OR PISSED ME OFF... YOU ENDED UP IN MY PERSONAL DUMPSTER WITH THE REST OF THE TRASH

''thinking they're something special''

ofc they are, everyones special dude

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

FIELD TRIP!!!

The place has been empty pretty much all evening.  It might be one of those events that only has people the first few days / weekend.  Now that we are past that, there may never be anyone there to decide if we pass their rules or not.

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

The place has been empty pretty much all evening.  It might be one of those events that only has people the first few days / weekend.  Now that we are past that, there may never be anyone there to decide if we pass their rules or not.

I'd never even heard of it before today.  It's not even one covered by Seraphim.  Ya know, if your event isn't popular, maybe they need to reconsider their silly rules?

I haven't been in yet but it's on my list for tonight or early tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, TrophySpouse said:

Gonna guess that Trophy is an alt as that av isnt 3400 days old.. 

But yeah, i think they mean no newbies, AKA under 30, 100, whatever arbitrary number they pick. Not wanting new users at a  shopping event is idiotic IMHO...

• Like 1

So, I stopped by the shopping event.  Not a soul was there the entire 20 minutes I stood around with my 12 yr old original avatar who owns NO MESH whatsoever.  Poor thing.

To be perfectly honest, the only things I saw there for sale were things a new person would wear.  They sure are missing out if they ban their best customers.  Definitely not a Class A or even B event.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.