Stupid Conversations

Tex Monday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Texas Guinan was a well-known actress and vaudeville singer, comedian, and speakeasy performer during prohibition. Her given name was actually Mary.

Julianna Tex Robison appeared as herself in the documentary about the Dixie Chicks, "Shut Up & Sing". Tex is actually her given middle name, not a nickname.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 4:01 PM, BjorJlen said:

Ok, if no one will ask, then I just gotta...
   Hey Tex, could you please open Mic on the forums... please??? We all want to hear your voice. Personally I am betting that it sorta sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks, or maybe the Chimpets instead... and that is Sooooo hot...! 😛 (jk... or "am" I? :D)

Peace...

*laughs*

For you, I'll voice. 

Honestly, I used to DJ in college and have a very nice "radio" voice. No one would EVER mistake me for being a woman. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oh Boy! Hey everyone, Tex is gonna voice for us on the forums! Finally we are all gonna have the great mystery solved on what does Tex'as's voice sounds lik...

Wait... what...?

Ok, please disregard. I was having a senior moment... 😛

(Get off my damn lawn you pesky whipper snappers!)

Peace...

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

It's really funny how some people will keep on writing whatever although they never got an initial reply, like in this case of an SL friend w/ benefits trying to have a onversation/trigger Nick.. at 2.30am.. while it's logged in as a BOT.

Screenshot_2022-01-28_08-42-40.png.8a0b55312f1f669ddcd03201ee4d8ff4.png

**seems to ignore/forget, like many people do, that the word "partner" in English is also used for business relationships etc..

• Like 1

On 16.10.2021 at 18:51, ChinRey said:

О да, мы делаем! По крайней мере, если вы появитесь на публике с аватаркой, которая выглядит смутно женственной.

the first thing that came to my mind was to write my real age)) in the profile. After that, I didn’t receive any offers (stupid ones didn’t come either). However, one day, I visited a very elite club and one (apparently young) guy wrote to me in IM : "God!!! You are as old as my mother! and your avatar is so beautiful that I wanted to ***** you! !! This infuriates !! You are like my mother and made an avatar - now they want you!!! It's terrible!" People, I was very embarrassed by his words. I like my avatar. and there is nothing super-delightful about it. Normal. And listening to the words that someone is horrified that I am 50 years old, or the words that beautiful avatars should be banned for ugly people - this is the most stupid thing))

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There's no getting rid of them...

WannaBe Dom: gonna pound that a** hard and wild

WannaBe Dom: gonna f*** the s*** out

Not Your Submissive : well...that's an interesting opening line

WannaBe Dom: have it ready b****

WannaBe Dom: ill send you tp

WannaBe Dom: understood ?

Not Your Submissive : if you say so

WannaBe Dom: come

WannaBe Dom: dont need you wearing all those clothes

WannaBe Dom: undress and keep your heels on ....

Not Your Submissive : how about a hello first??

WannaBe Dom: no no no.....

WannaBe Dom: proceed as told

Not Your Submissive : why?

WannaBe Dom: no questions

WannaBe Dom: what did i ask you to do ?

Not Your Submissive : too late..I already asked

WannaBe Dom: time waster

Not Your Submissive : what made you think I was some kind of submissive ***** who would just do whatever you ask?

Not Your Submissive : no answer?

And that was it.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Alright, another story time from me!

Happened last night, I don't feel like digging out the log for it. I only remember it because I was just baffled.

So, I hang out in bdsm sims all the time, usually looking super cute and vanilla because I just want to people watch and lurk... or sort my massive inventory after a weekend of events.

This person messages me,  standard hi and how are yous are exchanged and then he goes to read my profile and noticed the polyamory group I'm in. He commented on it and I said that yeah, it's a particular lifestyle too lol.

So, he goes on to tell me about the girls he has and how they get jealous even knowing what they are getting into.  I thought he was looking for advice and just said "Either your not actually communicating with them or you've just got (censored) luck."

What does he say? "I just let them leave. bye"

What do I say? "If you're not willing to put in the effort, you shouldn't be in a relationship lol, bye" and blocked because I wasn't jivving on dealing with anymore from him.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 4:36 AM, Mortified Wanderer said:

So, I hang out in bdsm sims all the time, usually looking super cute and vanilla because I just want to people watch and lurk... or sort my massive inventory after a weekend of events.

!!!!! I am not the only one who does that? I used to do that with a friend of mine before she left, haha.

A new one, a new one!

So, This poor chap decides that I'm into roleplaying,  nowhere in my profile does it say that anymore since I dropped out of that scene.  He sent me a lengthy "watching you" message and ended it as creepily as possible.

I pursued his profile, found something about salt and coffee and told him he could make his coffee less bitter with a pinch of salt in the grounds before brewing. It's the only way I can drink it personally,  but he left me alone after that. I wonder why...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I don't often get random IMs when I'm at my home location.  I've no clue what made this guy choose me - it doesn't look like we have any groups in common.

Him:  hi
Him:  would you be interested in a stripper position at my gentlemen club? ( voice verification required)

Yeah, sure........... BLOCK

• Haha 6

I was hanging out around a dude who was smitten with me, but also tried to be superior to me. Does that make sense? Like, he wanted to lecture me to impress me, I guess. Once, he claimed that SL RP is superior to RP in World of warcraft, because it "doesn't make sense, everone is having *name of famous, unique sword that is deeply tied into the lore of said game - that you could get again* (Ashbringer, in case you know). " Like, dude could not understand that some parts of games are game-mechanic only. There's maybe a handfull of people who try claiming they got the real deal in RP, and nobody takes those seriously. Dude ignored that argument, and brought up levels and bosskills. As in, if you, as the player, killed any boss, that'd mean your character has done that in roleplay, which, no, no they don't. He could not understand the concept of doing things out of character.
Actually, we had a few of those conversations, where he would spew utter bullcrap and adamantly refused any logic.
That was a wild ride for my sanity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.