Stupid Conversations

Tex Monday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I mean, you certainly wont have any lag due to too many AVs. You wont have any issues getting in.. They have a couple of cute things. Nothing for male avs worth a damn, a couple of standard sized male meshes. I didnt realize anyone made things with the standard size mesh from years ago anymore, and one store with a few things for Gianni, jake and slink male. 

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Why such a fuss over an unnamed, unimportant, unpopular "event"?

Because they banned someone for not having a VALID avatar.  

17 hours ago, TrophySpouse said:

Le Me: Question: Why am not allowed on the sim? This is my first visit to to the sim and i came to shop. I only know of your event from your Flickr (url redacted)

Le Derpette: Hi...you probably got banned because in 3400 days you failed to make a valid avatar, the rules are on land, you should read them.Being an event, if you don't take care of your avatar you will never buy here.I wish you a good day. I'll give you access just because you wrote to me.Welcome.

And the About land says this...NOT NEW AVATAR, NOT Newbie old.

WHY?

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Still, why such a fuss? 

There a, literally, a thousand other shopping events to attend and where to spend your  L$, what's so special about this unnamed one? Unless it's a nice publicity stunt...

There is absolutely nothing special about the event.  It's not really a fuss but confusion as to why any shopping event would ban an avatar for not being valid.  For not being up to date.   I found it amusing since most of the stuff isn't top quality so why disallow people who might actually buy your stuff.  I also have never heard of being banned from SHOPPING for not being up do date.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Why such a fuss over an unnamed, unimportant, unpopular "event"?

Not being familiar with many events, I was curious as to what was considered a 'valid avatar'.  Eventually figured out that it just meant 'not a standard newbie avatar' (at least, I think that is what was meant).

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not being familiar with many events, I was curious as to what was considered a 'valid avatar'.  Eventually figured out that it just meant 'not a standard newbie avatar' (at least, I think that is what was meant).

And no Perma noob looks either from my interpretation.  Sorry, @PermaRuthed

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Avoid temptation, avoid temptation Silent (or would that be Silent Temptations instead? I don't know, it's WAY too early for me to think straight atm). lol

Peace...

I don't usually share mine but I can't stand to see someone suffer either. So have a cuppa on me.

Why thank you very much Silent, your kindness warms my heart on this chilly day, so don't mind if I do... 👍

<Takes a sip of coffee, puts my feet up, kicks back, and say's as I raise my cup as a salute to Silent...>

Ahhhh, that hits the spot, thank you... 😁

Oh and Nick... Even though it was only a buck, I very much applaud you giving to charity like that. You did a very good deed there, and you should be commended for it. Well done good sir, well done...👏

peace...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, TrophySpouse said:

Le Me: Question: Why am not allowed on the sim? This is my first visit to to the sim and i came to shop. I only know of your event from your Flickr (url redacted)

Le Derpette: Hi...you probably got banned because in 3400 days you failed to make a valid avatar, the rules are on land, you should read them.Being an event, if you don't take care of your avatar you will never buy here.I wish you a good day. I'll give you access just because you wrote to me.Welcome.

OK...instead of taking a field trip to the sim, I think everyone should go there and find the owner and IM asking what a valid avatar is...how do we get one...how old do we have to be....a billion idiotic and annoying questions. And keep pestering until you get an answer.  My guess is they'll ignore it and close up shop.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Even though it was only a buck, I very much applaud you giving to charity like that. You did a very good deed there, and you should be commended for it. Well done good sir, well done...

Thank you Bjor, i only did what was the proper thing to do as a member of the community.
We live in a society and should always care and help those who are in need. Sharing is caring.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Thank you Bjor, i only did what was the proper thing to do as a member of the community.
We live in a society and should always care and help those who are in need. Sharing is caring.

Quoted for truth!!! :)

Peace...

• Like 1

Ok Orwar, after thinking long and hard on how to exactly respond to your reply (yeah I know, it's a shock to me too), I actually found two of that best suits you. Please enjoy in the good natured fun that it is intended... :D

tumblr_o0l5grETkj1rg5e4mo1_400.gif

60e9cb457b731ff541cc5fa5c025b3a1.gif

Peace (you awesome Goth you 😛)...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Ok Orwar, after thinking long and hard on how to exactly respond to your reply (yeah I know, it's a shock to me too), I actually found two of that best suits you. Please enjoy in the good natured fun that it is intended... :D

hugh-laurie-house.gif

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.