Show me your platform?

MadameGloom Ravenwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mine - apart from inventory and build menu, most important are texture organisers and teleport pole. Has been far messier and tidier too. In the distance some works in progress.

It's surrounded by a skybox (so I can't fall out), transparent on the inside, and has a solid texture on the outside, so people can't easily see in.

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

i felt it would be funny to show what my platform looks like with a story event scheduled to launch in one week

Snapshot_022.png?width=1155&height=612

it's... getting a bit crowded up here >>;;

the snowbunnies in the bottom left are there despite me not needing them anymore (they were originally dummies for an npc battle script) so they just live there now

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Right here. It's free, but some folks who I have some choice words for, are still selling this freebie. 
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Basic-Builders-Grid-Texture/8534776

Thanks, Fritigern!

That has happened to me in the past, purchasing a product which later I find out is a freebie somewhere else. Unfortunately, if you don't use the right search terms, sometimes the freebie does not show up in the results, but the paid ones do.

• Like 2

With Fritigern's helpful contribution, I updated my platform. It sits below my skybox. In the foreground I have my photo booth for the rare occasions when I take pictures of my avi. Sometimes I lay out the elements of new building sets on the platform, until I become familiar with them and can visualize them in my head, but at the moment it sits empty. Bowling anyone?

211104Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.3cbdba4a0c858b84c3ef9302a670c79a.jpg

• Like 2

UPDATE: This is what my build platform looks like now. There are a few objects that I am still working on, a photo backdrop which I don't even use for photos and an experiment here and there.

Oh, and because bright colors bother my eyes, I downloaded the builder grid, inverted it and fixed the colors of the colored lines. It feels much more comfortable to my eyes now.

image.thumb.png.9850f63478d7a67a7b2d647447b3f522.png

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.