Photos and Videos of the Fantasy Regions, post here!!!

Nando Yip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm just playing around with my fantasy home, trying out different things, I didn't decide what I wanna do with it yet, I'm waiting for the open floor update that will be coming in 2 or 3 weeks as I read, I like this windlight and I use it most of the times when it's not night time:

Webp.net-resizeimage(51).thumb.jpg.a53ef9591ce326bdb825e57146417cb6.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(48)s.thumb.jpg.b7977564fc09b58d03911e4b02444d06.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(49)s.thumb.jpg.07d6c37e9de93697b3bd759d4690794d.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(50).thumb.jpg.e114db3a3bec2140411618eb01351456.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(46).thumb.jpg.7faf120308a20874193f3e2ae2c6d72b.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(47).thumb.jpg.b918c5dc8b33dd3d873209968755eab0.jpg

I like some of my neighbors homes, wish I could take pictures of it and post it here but they may not like it, even tho it's not my taste but I liked their creativity!

• Like 26

7 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I'm just playing around with my fantasy home, trying out different things, I didn't decide what I wanna do with it yet, I'm waiting for the open floor update that will be coming in 2 or 3 weeks as I read, I like this windlight and I use it most of the times when it's not night time:

Webp.net-resizeimage(51).thumb.jpg.a53ef9591ce326bdb825e57146417cb6.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(48)s.thumb.jpg.b7977564fc09b58d03911e4b02444d06.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(49)s.thumb.jpg.07d6c37e9de93697b3bd759d4690794d.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(50).thumb.jpg.e114db3a3bec2140411618eb01351456.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(46).thumb.jpg.7faf120308a20874193f3e2ae2c6d72b.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(47).thumb.jpg.b918c5dc8b33dd3d873209968755eab0.jpg

I like some of my neighbors homes, wish I could take pictures of it and post it here but they may not like it, even tho it's not my taste but I liked their creativity!

If I didn’t want a fantasy before, this just sold me 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

@Nando Yip @Teresa Firelight @yestothis Thank you for your nice words!

let me tell you The Magic lies in the Windlight/EEP this one I used called Abracadabra ( not kidding xb ) you can find it in the EEP library, I used no. 2&3.

@SarahThe WandererI looked in the library on Firestorm and could not find that. Is it spelled a different way if I may ask?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Therese Tammas said:

@SarahThe WandererI looked in the library on Firestorm and could not find that. Is it spelled a different way if I may ask?

oh yes sorry, I thought that it was already there in the viewer, but now I remembered that after the firestorm update to EEP all windlights is gone, but you can still download it all again from here for free:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Firestorm-Default-Sky-Windlights-for-EEP/20088838

20 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

This might be a good time to mention that no matter which windlight you use you may also find toggling with the exposure useful as many photos taken within SL come out dark and opening things up a tiny bit with an exposure tool can help 

True, and with personal lighting as well:

1db177dc7cfc0b6d0712228a77c97d94.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I made some areas for my petite alt.  The room was really big and I didn't want walls, so I made different floor levels instead to break the room into smaller sections.  There's even an outside area for her.  Furniture for petites is heavy on the land impact, so she only gets one room.   Petites (and giants) are welcome to stop by for a thimble of wine anytime, so paddle around Ancient Magic and find us.  Land and house are set to public use.

fantasee1_001.thumb.png.32c446d476731b790386455475353ef4.png

fantasee1_003.thumb.png.0c0f1ffee87db1abd15e476e0cfe0558.png

The rest of the house isn't done, yet, because I am waiting for the houses with fewer walls. I may only decorate 1 upstairs room.  I like the balcony.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 8/24/2021 at 9:01 AM, Chloe Bunny said:

This might be a good time to mention that no matter which windlight you use you may also find toggling with the exposure useful as many photos taken within SL come out dark and opening things up a tiny bit with an exposure tool can help 

On 8/25/2021 at 5:26 AM, SarahThe Wanderer said:

oh yes sorry, I thought that it was already there in the viewer, but now I remembered that after the firestorm update to EEP all windlights is gone, but you can still download it all again from here for free:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Firestorm-Default-Sky-Windlights-for-EEP/20088838

True, and with personal lighting as well

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

On 8/24/2021 at 7:39 AM, SarahThe Wanderer said:

@Nando Yip @Teresa Firelight @yestothis Thank you for your nice words!

let me tell you The Magic lies in the Windlight/EEP this one I used called Abracadabra ( not kidding xb ) you can find it in the EEP library, I used no. 2&3.

Which EEP library is that, please?   I've looked in both the Official Viewer and Firestorm and it doesn't seem to be available in either.

ddc0c30789821f326d480045428dd421.png

fe2806613044a373f6be7251a86183c1.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Which EEP library is that, please?   I've looked in both the Official Viewer and Firestorm and it doesn't seem to be available in either.

Right.  Those are old windlight settings, which if you want them can be imported into your viewer, either SL or Firestorm at least.  At that point they become sharable EEP (environment/skies) assets in your "Settings" folder.  I have dropped the 3 Abracadabra ones on you inworld.

You can then find them under World/Environments/My Environments.  They also seem to show up in the Firestorm Quick Preferences "Sky" list.

I actually grabbed the whole "windlights" folder from my pre-EEP viewer, so if you still have that lying around you can upload as many as you like - no upload charge.  I did it under World/Environments/Bulk Import, but I seem to remember seeing the same option elsewhere in the UI.  But if you did not happen to save your copy, as Sarah mentioned you can get the whole set that Firestorm had already uploaded as EEPs:

You may note, however, that many of the more popular ones are already available in the EEP viewer library.

Edited by Nika Talaj
clarity
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

53 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Right.  Those are old windlight settings, which if you want them can be imported into your viewer, either SL or Firestorm at least.  At that point they become sharable assets in your "Settings".  I have dropped the 3 Abracadabra ones on you inworld.

You can then find them under World/Environments/My Environments.  They also seem to show up in the Firestorm Quick Preferences "Sky" list.

I actually grabbed the whole "windlights" folder from my pre-EEP viewer, so if you still have that lying around you can upload as many as you like - no upload charge.  I did it under World/Environments/Bulk Import, but I seem to remember seeing the same option elsewhere in the UI.  But if you did not happen to save your copy, as Sarah mentioned you can get the whole set that Firestorm had already uploaded as EEPs:

You may note, however, that many of the more popular ones are already available in the EEP viewer library.

Thanks.   What a useful resource that Firestorm set is.   The Abracadabra settings are in the Firestorm - Windlights - Places subfolder of that set, if anyone else  is looking for it and doesn't want to unpack all the  boxes in the collection. 

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.