Photos and Videos of the Fantasy Regions, post here!!!

Nando Yip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The moles are redecorating Eyrie after the wedding, and it is really coming out nicely!  The grounds around the imposing community center are dotted with statuary and very beautiful.  This community center is REALLY well suited to large events.  I noted that the top pavilion is 49 meters high, which would enable people at the event to simply limit their draw distance to eliminate a lot of lag. (I also noticed that there is a black hole up there that Flycan immediately leapt into, only to find that it is a trampoline at present that sent him 500m up.  Wheee!)

As of this morning, the underwater area is still quite bare.  HOWEVER!  I noticed Dyna Mole in mer garb down there, so perhaps later @Rolig Loon may wish to visit!

Flycan did come upon one lovely grotto under the Community Center.

251007407_Below_002small.thumb.jpg.14dc4d46f1a92148a34d7130f502b028.jpg

Getting there is a little tricky.  Find the Forest Goddess, and there will be a coracle (small round boat) nearby.

bow_003.thumb.jpg.62dae0c69e68e51574207d933f55ace3.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

The moles are redecorating Eyrie after the wedding, and it is really coming out nicely!  The grounds around the imposing community center are dotted with statuary and very beautiful.  This community center is REALLY well suited to large events.  I noted that the top pavilion is 49 meters high, which would enable people at the event to simply limit their draw distance to eliminate a lot of lag. (I also noticed that there is a black hole up there that Flycan immediately leapt into, only to find that it is a trampoline at present that sent him 500m up.  Wheee!)

As of this morning, the underwater area is still quite bare.  HOWEVER!  I noticed Dyna Mole in mer garb down there, so perhaps later @Rolig Loon may wish to visit!

Flycan did come upon one lovely grotto under the Community Center.

Getting there is a little tricky.  Find the Forest Goddess, and there will be a coracle (small round boat) nearby.

Wow, yes, they've really gone all out on the decorating! There's a lot to look at and some really wonderful touches that have been added in the past day or so.  The whole place feels really grand.   I love the statues that have been put up, and the love the boats - a great way to get about. Rez zones have gone in too (I was wondering if we would get some here). It really is worth exploring.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I don't think anyone has pointed this out yet, but the fantasy home night glow has turned to its winter blues, teals, and whites.  Lovely!

loggy_001.thumb.jpg.3ce9c2b505f26d89afaf95239a840371.jpg

I don't like that color.  I think it should be pastels, preferably a shade of chartreuse.

Wait.  I meant to say that in the New Theme thread.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.