Photos and Videos of the Fantasy Regions, post here!!!

Nando Yip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Chloe Bunny said:

The little island off my backyard...

Snapshot_014.jpg

Is this the one you landed in Ancient Magic?  I'll have to look for you.  I don't have a Fantasy Home of my own, but one of my besties does, and I'm in charge of most of the decorating.  It's in Ancient Magic.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Is this the one you landed in Ancient Magic?  I'll have to look for you.  I don't have a Fantasy Home of my own, but one of my besties does, and I'm in charge of most of the decorating.  It's in Ancient Magic.

I was there at the first go but later when we could start changing I decided to swap to my alts on Angelwing and then finally Covendale (where this pic is taken) - it was hard to leave though because there was a magnificent back garden at Ancient Magic and I was right by the waterway and bridges - there are so many things to appreciate about each parcel 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Night falls at home.  So beautiful! 

It will take some pondering to figure out how to add things to parcels like this without actually making the region look worse.

379851427_Acanthisbynight_001.thumb.jpg.1291ecacd27fc41608e5873e4f0b68aa.jpg

That was my thought, how will it look with ordinary outdoor furniture, not fantasy. A signal blue pop up pool and modern recliners on a patio.

But then I started to think, those who want this theme will to go all in and follow up and keep their yard in theme. I will not have one of those houses, but if I did, I would make sure the parcel blended in.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.