Photos and Videos of the Fantasy Regions, post here!!!

Nando Yip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm not going to be living in the Fantasy home so may as well go wild

Moonshadow

That looks great.  This is one theme that I feel that I don't have to have a kitchen.  Not sure why I need to have a kitchen in the other places, but I do.  I might even forgo the bathroom here too! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

@Elora Lunasea, I don't have a fantasy house, I haven't decided if I want to have one yet, but what I'm enjoying is the diversity, I think it's possible to really have super fantastic decorations, it could be a fairy house, or a romantic hostel, or a gloomy room of vampire... can be anything to any being.!!!

I really wasn't sure at first but the surroundings won me over. I took a canoe ride through the waterways and it was so beautiful and peaceful. The Moles have inserted a lot of ambient sounds; water gently lapping, frogs, birds, etc. When it's nighttime and everything starts to glow it's particularly endearing. I had a ton of odd objects which I never had the reason to rez much as I love them. I'm enjoying rezzing out some old favorites and finally being able to enjoy them.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

That looks great.  This is one theme that I feel that I don't have to have a kitchen.  Not sure why I need to have a kitchen in the other places, but I do.  I might even forgo the bathroom here too! 

Yea, pretty sure fairies have no need for food, let alone a bathroom LOL. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Now that the Fantasy home video premiered, I wanted to share my flickr album of the Mistbrooke model Fantasy theme home I decorated.  The interior shell was made by a friend and is currently not available to the public but might be in the near future. Soon as I know if it'll become available, I'll update you here.

Fantasy Mistbrooke model video link:  https://youtu.be/XXBzAFW6I4U

Flickr Album link:  

Fantasy home - Mistbrooke model

Landmark to home: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solstace/76/233/24

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 15

I found a script that you can put into your plants or anything and set it to just light up at night time there are a few options you can play with % of light glow or colour in this example I have it set to 50% light no glow  Cycle on time=50% 

only 10 lindens here is the link https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Light-Glow-Script-Auto-Onoff-Automatic-Light-with-daynight-sensor-V1/13868616

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_003.png

Edited by sam007 Collas
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I love our fantasy home, but we're done with the living room, what the heck are we supposed to do with the three side...rooms...ummm...hold on a sec...

5 hours ago, liss Darkrose said:

Work in progress on my fantasy cottage, I blocked the smaller rooms5f14d78a62575940838b303018d9397e.jpg

What a brilliant idea!  We don't have to put stuff in those rooms!  Just block them off.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
me hate Typ0s
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.