When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

Rolled two nice Victorians in a row, one in Banebury up high overlooking the railroad and off in the distance the ocean  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Banebury/222/231/594  and the second in Alban Heights has a large private  park like back yard, cute driveway, and if you derender enough trees/bushes the back has a view of the river, bridge and island  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alban Heights/236/180/594

Will release them together at 10 am slt  :) 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

They are out of reset now and the regions have names.

I don't get why my map inworld doesn't show the names  for me  - I thought maybe next day the map would update, but it's 00:32 SL time now and still showing the old SSP numbers:( How do you manage to see map updates so quickly? I'm using Firestorm.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

In this case, I flew through the regions.  The Shergood Aviation Radar map also has correct names well before the inworld map, but I believe you have have to click on a region to see its name.

Ahh, okay, thanks. Yes the Sergood map is useful - I saw the names on there but couldn't figure out why it's not inworld yet. Maybe SL inworld maps are still a bit borked.

Newly named Stilt region Restless Shore has been released, a few parcels still available.

Nearly all of Resolve in Newbrooke still available, including lakeshore parcels.

And Loghome region "The Hut" is now all Linden Homes.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

Even Houseboats pop up from time to time and after catching and releasing twelve of them that were NOT nice my malealt finally found one that seems to be BETTER than the one I own in Sandflea. So after all he might get a years premium and his sister will be downgraded in May.

grafik.thumb.png.4f24bda7a4463a63503a70fdbc0c4790.png

It is in Port Laury looking at a lighthouse (the yellow one) and just a short walk away from a Traditional in Blackwater Shoals I once owned and hated to part with. Only thing I am not sure of yet is wether or not the LAG is better or worse. How can I test that?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Even Houseboats pop up from time to time and after catching and releasing twelve of them that were NOT nice my malealt finally found one that seems to be BETTER than the one I own in Sandflea. So after all he might get a years premium and his sister will be downgraded in May.

grafik.thumb.png.4f24bda7a4463a63503a70fdbc0c4790.png

It is in Port Laury looking at a lighthouse (the yellow one) and just a short walk away from a Traditional in Blackwater Shoals I once owned and hated to part with. Only thing I am not sure of yet is wether or not the LAG is better or worse. How can I test that?

I wish I had seen when you let that Traditional go, but alas, it was not to be. I had seen it and admired it. It has a lighthouse view!

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Newly named Stilt region Restless Shore has been released, a few parcels still available.

Nearly all of Resolve in Newbrooke still available, including lakeshore parcels.

And Loghome region "The Hut" is now all Linden Homes.

I have stopped chasing the water parcels. It is making me sad when I don't get them. Do not take "sad" as in crying. Maybe words like tired, worn out of chasing the golden nugget is a better.

It is better when I expect nothing, just roll and get a good one. Surprise! 😁

Sooo... I was 95% sure I would not renew my premium. I am 60% now. The number may creep down, or up again. It is no problem to go off Premium and in again.

But maybe LL finally roll out the Super Premium and offer a discount to those who are already Premium and will upgrade. Who knows. I have been thinking about that.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I really wish we could move on to some new regions with the 512 size parcels.  There are some great ones out there but the same abandoned ones keep recycling through.

I know I will be happy never to see the name Dooright again. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4