When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

The real prize cabin, IMHO, in Naughty Pines, has not yet been claimed.  But then, you would have to be cool with Slendy being your nextdoor neighbor!

That one actually did get claimed during the initial release, but got abandoned again. Probably for that reason cause I can't think of any other reason why someone wouldn't want that dreamspot, unless you don't like water all around lol. 

Well, that was odd - SL wouldn't let me abandon it. My alt was standing in the Patchett Vic, but all the parcel info was for someone/somewhere else. Only saw the correct info after closing and re-opening the Land > Parcel window 4 times. Anyway, it's on the LP now, along with a Houseboat.

I'll be releasing this Vic on Patchett at 9am SLT 

patch1.JPG

now.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2022 at 10:05 PM, Nika Talaj said:

The real prize cabin, IMHO, in Naughty Pines, has not yet been claimed.  But then, you would have to be cool with Slendy being your nextdoor neighbor!

😇

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Naughty Pine/247/189/51

He also has another prime spot in Birchbark (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Birchbark/206/170/51), as my alt discovered last night after landing a great on-water cabin there. (Still not as private as the one I have elsewhere so, with or without celebrity neighbor, I would be abandoning it.)

• Like 1

Doesn't appear to be much interest in trads as one in Willow has been on the LP for almost 30 minutes, so I'm going to abandon this one in Peachtree now as well.

Trads are rare these days, so if anyone would like a shot at this one in Peachtree, let me know and we can set up a release time for sometime today that works for both of us. 

peachtree.jpg

peachtree2.jpg

peachtree3.jpg

• Like 1

Well, that Willow trad is still available, so I'll add my Peachtree trad in as well now.

Trad in Willow Heights has gone back in the pool (from Belli Cit) - still available, view of Fairgrounds out back.

Stilt on water in Pennywise has also been abandoned just now. Actually, she got that wrong - it's classified as a stilt on land, but it overhangs the water. Still classed as Linden home. 

trad willow.jpg

stilt.jpg

trad.jpg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Idlewood Log Homes are now Linden Homes and up for grabs!

There are still a couple of parcels to be claimed in Happy Hollow first, including this one between two bodies of water. (Although it looks like it had been claimed and abandoned within the last half hour.)

happy hollow.jpg

• Like 1